Chapter 7 :D

(A/N)

PLEASE

~

VOTE

~

COMMENT

~

FAN

~

ADD TO READING LIST

~

I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Darcy's POV:

As soon as I snapped back into reality, I stormed out of the change rooms, leaving all of the clothes in the room. I stormed straight up to Harry who turned around with that same smirk on his face.

"Yes love?" he asked, innocently.

"Stuff you Harry, now I feel like a slut." I told him, and he looked at me surprised.

"Do you have a boyfriend or something? Oh my god I am so stupid! Of course a pretty girl like you would have a boyfriend. I'm so sorry..." I said, muttering the last part.

I started laughing, really loudly.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAH!" I laughed, as Harry looked at me weirdly.

"Um.. are you high or something?" he asked, sounding unsure.

"Of course I don't have a boyfriend silly! As if anyone would want to date me! HAHA!" I started laughing again, and he looked at me and then started laughing.

"So um, why do you feel like a slut?" he asked, curiously.

I stopped laughing.

Crap.

I promised Zayn that I wouldn't tell anyone, and here I am almost telling Harry. I promised Zayn...

"Just a figure of speech Harry, I didn't actually mean it or anything, plus I'm a virgin." I told him, confidently.

He gave me the we-are-totally-going-to-be-talking-about-this-later look, and then almost choked.

"You're a virgin!?!" he almost shouted, as I covered his mouth with his hands.

"Shut up Harry!" I muttered under my breath, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the shop.

Luckily Paul gave us the sunglasses so no paps have found us yet.

I tried to break the awkward silence between us.

"So, where do you want to go now?" I asked him, and he shrugged.

"I dunno, I don't actually really like shopping..." he told me truthfully.

"Uhh ok then..." I replied, looking down at the ground.

"Darcy, I need to talk to you..." Harry began, "about that... uhh, kiss. It didn't mean anything, it was just playful, right?"

"Perfect." I said, smiling.

I really didn't want to get into a relationship with any of these boys, it would just be awkward. But for some reason, I have always fancied Liam. Just because he was so mature is friendly, I didn't really know why. I have Harry Styles, basically the hottest guy in the world in front of me. I shouldn't be thinking about his equally as hot best friend.

"Wanna go to toys-r-us?" Harry asked, smiling playfully.

"You are such a child..." I muttered, but I agreed to go with him.