Chapter 20 :)

Hey everyone!!!

Well it is super late and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I am so tired.

You're lucky you're getting this chapter.

My eyes are basically closing right now.

Yawn.

But at least I kept my promise.

Hell yeah.

So can't believe I'm up to chapter 20

That's a big number!!'nn

Hehehehe her

Okkkkk

This was Written in my phone sorry for mistakes!!!!

Chapter 20

Louis' POV:

I was standing in front of the biggest mess ever!

Seriously, even I couldn't make this mess, whoever Albert was, surely make a huge mess.

Harry explained that a few of our possessions had been gone, which was a bummer, but the police promised to get them back soon.

The master plan was to get the girlfriends over and make then clean the whole entire house up, with a prize of being able to go shopping with our credit cards, which I think is a pretty good idea.

I called Eleanor and Liam called Danielle. Zayn called perrie and Harry just asked Darcy to clean the house up.

Little niall didn't have anyone to do it on behalf on him, so we instated that he did it, but of course he refused. Instead, we got Paul to come and help us for Niall.

When Eleanor, Dani, and perrie arrived, the girls set to work and then I realized how I make such fantastic plans.

I'm a genius.

Louis the genius.

The boys and I agreed to go upstairs and clean our own rooms because we are such nice people to the girls, insert very over dramatic winking face.

Harry and I walked over to our room and he was looking really stressed.

"Hey Harry mate, what's wrong?" I asked him, patting him on the back.

"Just that our house is been robbed, it just doesn't really feel that safe. I mean,even though Albert is probably locked up now,there are always possibilities that something bad is going to happen. ' he explained, and I nodded.

"I get ya, but seriously, if you feel that way, we could move or get more security around our house. Problem solved!" I told him.

This seemed to cheer him up a little bit, and we set to work.

I picked up a dirty piece of underwear.

"So, you and Darcy?" I asked him, and his face lit up.

"Yes!" He said in a totally girly voice.

I gave him a wtf look.

He cleared his throat .

" I mean, yes. " he said in a more normal tone

"Nice!" I exclaimed and smiled fakely, there was still something I didn't like about Darcy.

I shrugged it off.

Darcy's POV:

"Dani! Pass me the vase!" I shouted across the room, and she came and passed it to me with a smile.

The room was almost cleared ad near now, except for a few loose items.

You could say me make quite the team.

"I'm done in these corner!" Perrie said in her cute little accent.

"Yeah me too!" Eleanor exclaimed, smiling at all of us. The room was almost perfect.

"I got a couple of things to do more, darcy you go check on the boys!" Danielle said, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs, broom in hand.

"Rarrrrr!" Someone shouted behind me, and I hit them with a broom.

"Owwww!" The person exclaimed, and I realized it was Harry.

"Oops! Sorry harry!" I chuckled , lowering the broom and seeig a purple bruise forming on his forehead.

"OMG so sorry!" I exclaimed and patted it which only made him wince.

"It's ok Darcy, do I get a kiss better?" He asked cheekily.

"Only cause I hurt you baby. " I cooed, kissing him better.

"I love you." He said, kissing me gently.

"Me too." I murmured against his lips.

They were so plump and beautiful, I could kiss them all day.

"Hey Harry are you- oh. " Liam walked in and when he saw Harry and I he walked out.

I chucked. Liam was so cute sometimes when he got confused.

Harry chuckled and then got up.

"How's the cleaning going?" I asked him and he just rolled his eyes.

"let's just say that Louis is a siege and bit a cleaner for a reason. " he chucked , and we walked downstairs.

"Ooh! The little lovebirds!" Dani exclaimed, with Liam behind her, rubbing her back.

"Ooh! The lovebirds! " I copied her and she giggled.

" aww cities!" Eleanor and perrie said, and then left the room , giggling.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"No Idea, but at least the house isn't messy anymore!" Dani said happily.

"I know what we should do!" Liam said.

"What?" Harry asked.

"A twitcam!" He exclaimed.

"A twitcam?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"Let's do this poo. "

---------

Comment if you're excited for 1d3d!!!!!!

Ignore if you don't wanna see it.

Kk

So

Do the usual

Comment

Vote

Fan.

Answer the following question for a shoutout!!!

What's your favorite thing that one direction have done.

K bye everyone!

-smileybeary