CHAPTER 21

hey y'all!! heres chapter 21! 

im really sorry that i didnt upload yesterday but ive been really tired and busy... i hope you understand.

I got 666reads!!! which is amazing and i am so thankkful for it!!! you have all been amazing with the feedback and everything!! love you guys so much!

i am trying to get to 1000 reads,and when that happens, i'm going to be doing a marathon for about a week. meaning, there are going to be heaps of updates and shoutouts and things like that.

i hope you guys woould like that.

so anyway, now i am kinda sick and i have a cold or hayfever, not sure which, but im not feeling too good.

i hope you guys understand.

well, one way or another is coming out soon and i'm really excited!!

i did actually watch the lleaked version even though i probably shouldnt... naughty. sorry.

but its chinese new year so happy chinese new year!!!

thanks guys,

Chapter 21:

Darcy’s POV:

Liam set up the twitcam, and Harry, Dani, Liam and I gathered the computer. Liam had tweeted about having a twitcam, and not surprisingly, thousands of fans had retweeted the tweet and the message got round.

Thousands were already watching, the number was getting higher by the second. We really have heaps of fans. Heaps.

“Hello!” Liam exclaimed to the camera.

A flood of messages came through and many of them made me laugh out loud.

“Harry look at that one!” I pointed at the screen.

The message read: ‘Harry and Darcy look so cute together. I think they should date!’

We exchanged a look, we weren’t quite ready to go public yet.

“Really? We’re just really close friends!” I told the camera, giving Harry a knowing look, and he returned it.

“Yeah, we’re like best friends!” Harry said, smiling.

“Hey! What about me? I thought I was your best friend, Darcy!” Dani said, fake frowning.

“Aww, Dani, you’re my best friend too!” I exclaimed, hugging her.

“And me?” Liam asked.

“Nah, Liam you’re not my friend.” I said, grinning.

“Aww!!!” he fake pouted.

“Aww sorry Liam! You’re my best friend too!” I cooed, stroking his hair.

“NOT THE HAIR!” he exclaimed, trying to put his hair back in place.

We all chuckled, and received a whole bunch of messages.

‘How does it feel being in One Direction Darcy?’ one of the questions read.

“Not bad! Well, whats better than spending your life with these amazing boys! Oh, and Dani, El and Perrie.” I winked.

‘Liam, can I lick your face?’

“Um… that’s awkward… but yeah maybe?” Liam replied, raising an eyebrow.

‘Dani! You’re an amazing dancer!’

“Aww thanks guys!” Dani exclaimed, smiling, with her curly hair bouncing around.

‘Harry get naked!”