Chapter 5

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for all the comments and votes on the last chapter!

I can't believe that I actually getting somewhere (;

Thank you (:

Also, please read my other fanfic: I'll Never Let You Go.

I've just finished reading some fanfics and OMG they are so good !

Oh, and happy Birthday to Zayn for yesterday!!

So, here is Chapter 5 (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5:

Zayn’s POV:

That’s it.

I couldn’t hold it any longer, the urge to just reach over and kiss her.

She was so breathtakingly beautiful and I could resist it.

So I did it...

As soon as my lips were on hers, she tensed, but soon relaxed.

It was a few seconds til she came to her senses, and she backed away.

“Wha- what was that for??” Darcy asked me.

“You are just so beautiful… and I couldn’t resist it.” I told her.

“Um.. ok. Thanks, I suppose.” She said.

“Haha, no. I’m really sorry for doing that.. I couldn’t resist it. Sorry. Promise you won’t tell the boys?” I asked her.

“Sure…  but. Oh my god…” she said, as a worried look came on her face.

“What Darcy?” I said, worried.

“What about… Perrie?” she asked, and I froze.

Crap.

I completely forgot about Perrie, the girl that I loved and who I have been dating for a while now. Perrie Edwards.

“Oh my god I am so sorry, but crap I completely forgot!” I explained to her, almost shaking.

“It’s ok. I won’t tell anyone. And you better not tell Simon.” She said sternly and I nodded.

I quickly got up, and left the room, leaving her alone, sitting on her bed.

As soon as I walked out of the room I cursed.

What on earth was I thinking? Just going round kissing girls when I have a girlfriend!

I am so messed up… and I can’t tell anyone.

Darcy’s POV:

Zayn Malik kissed me.

Ok, well if it was any day but today I would be fangirling my butt off, but today was completely different.

He kissed me, actually, he forced onto me.

And I didn’t expect it at all.

He has Perrie! A beautiful, talented girl, and he basically just cheated on her with me…

But, I need to remember, I can’t tell ANYONE.

-Next Day-

-Still Darcy’s POV-