Chapter 19

Hey everyone!!

It's midnight but I promised I'd update everyday so here it is!! See how nice I am!!

I like this chappy!! Hehehe.

I'm typing this on my phone so it's hard... Hope it isn't too mistakey.

That's not even a word.

So who saw Taylor insult Harry? That was terrible!!

I've lost all respect for her now

So what's your favorite food? Lol.

K, have a nice day AMAZAYN people.

Chapter 19:

Harry's POV:

Desert came, we finished it all.

Darcy has been enjoying herself throughout the night and keeps telling me that I shouldn't of gone through all the trouble, I'm glad she liked it.

It has been an amazing night, the food was brilliant, her company was the best thing of all.

"Thanks Harry, this has been an amazing night." She tells me, smiling brightly.

Her smile is so contagious.

"Thanks Darcy, for being here." I told her, and leaned in closer.

She tilted her head to the side and leaned back.

"Harry..." she whispered.

"I'm not forcing you to, but if you want..." I whispered back, and she leaned in.

I smiled.

Our lips connected and we kissed. It was soft and delicate, her lips still tasted of chocolate from the desert, and her eyes were closed as we kissed.

"That was..." Darcy began.

"Fantastic." I said, breathless, and she nodded.

She grinned at the ground.... Or smiled at the ground (when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell!!! Lol) and looked me in the eye.

"Darcy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Harry, go ahead."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." She said, smiling from ear to ear, and taking my hand and kissing it lightly.

We walked out of the restaurant to the limo, hand in hand, kissing in the back seat of the limo, her legs stretched out all over the seats.

"You're adorable, do you know that?" I told her, tickling her lightly.

"Maybe... but your sexy, Hazza." She said, tickling me back, but not gently.

"DARCY!!" I said through fits of laughter.

She didn't stop, until I tickled her back, and we ended up on the floor of the limo.

We got up, brushed ourselves off, and then walked into the house, and sitting down on the couch.

I fiddled with her beautiful brown hair and looked into her pretty brown eyes.

She was amazing, and at the moment, life was amazing too.

I hugged her tightly to my chest, and she snuggled up. She was so adorable.

We sat in silence, but it was a comfortable silence, and I just loved having her in my presence.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs, probably Louis or one of the boys, I thought.