Chapter 24

Hey guys!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,250 reads!! OMG!

 I hope you guys like it, but its late and I'm tired so this chapter is probably crap.

Dont blame me... peace out and pout 

HELL YEA

Ok, so I hope you like this and enjoy your dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Chapter 24:

Darcy's POV:

Simon just looked at me, as I walked out of the room to try and find Harry who had stormed off after finding out that he lost the cooking competition.

I walked up the stairs, thinking that it would be the place that he would go, to his room.

I bumped into a strong body on the way, and I looked up to see Liam looking at me.

"Hey Darcy, whats up?" he asked.

"I'm trying to find Harry. After the cooking competition, he found out he lost and he stormed off."

Liam chuckled. 

"Well if I were you, Darc', I would leave him. Haz takes a while to cool off like that."

"Are you sure Li?" I asked, doubtfully.

"Yep, he's really competitive.." Liam explained.

"It was just a cooking competition!" I protested.

"Even over the smallest things... like I said, he's very competitive."

I sighed and walked down the hall to Harry's room.

To no surprise, it was locked.

"Come on Harrrry!" I said, banging on the door.

There was no reply, just a bang of something on the door.

It wasnt very loud, so I was assuming it was a pillow.

I chuckled, and knocked again.

"Harry, please come out, babe?" I asked, hopefully, and there was still no reply.

Sighing and giving up, and I walked down the stairs to see Paul, Simon and Lou chatting away.

Lux was fast asleep with Niall on the couch, and they looked really cute together.

I walked over to Niall and Lux, and patted Lux on the head.

Both Niall and Lux were sound asleep and looking adorable.

I pulled out my phone and took a photo, before posting it on twitter.

'Aww, look at little Niall and Lux..' I tweeted, and some I got thousands of retweets, favourites and mentions.

It was so surprising how many one direction fans there were.

I walked over to were the adults were sitting and Simon began to talk.

"So Darcy, how are you enjoying your new life?" he asked.

"It's amazing. Honestly. Thank you so much Simon, I love it so much. The hate is a little rude sometimes, but I manage. The boys are amazing, and super talented. This is the best experience ever." I told him.

"Thats good to hear. I knew you'd fit it, and dont worry about the hate, you'll get used to it. They are just jealous fans." Simon explained, and Paul nodded.

"Even the bodyguard gets hate sometimes!" Paul said, smiling.

"And the stylist!" Lou added.

"Lux is adorable..." I said to Lou, who just smiled, and glanced over to Niall and Lux.