Chapter 18

heyy!

as promised, here is the daily update!!!

arent you a lucky chicken??

haha

jk

sorry if i offended anyone.

im hungry.

so im gonna upload this chapter and then go.

yeah

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18:

Darcy’s POV:

I shrieked and then hugged Dani and Eleanor.

“Thanks so much!” I shouted, and they grinned.

“Now for the dresssss!” Dani said, pulling a bag from behind her.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!” I said, trying to make the situation dramatic, but failing badly.

Dani pulled out a beautiful black lace dress, that looked really tight but absolutely stunning. The sleeves were ¾ length and everything was just perfect.

“Oh my god!’ I yelled and hugged both of them.

“Careful to not ruin your hair and makeup!” Eleanor complained as I laughed.

I pulled on the dress and looked in the mirror, satisfied with my new look.

I waltzed down the stairs in my heels, and saw no Harry waiting in the room.

Looking at El and Dani with confusion, they grinned, handing me a folded up note.

It read:

Dearest Darcy,

You are so beautiful, I know that’s what you look at the moment. Eleanor and Dani are miracle workers. Anyway, follow the clues to find me. First thing to do now is to go outside, a vehicle will be awaiting you. –Harry .xx” the note read, and I awwwwed. That’s so cute.

I thanked both girls and made my way outside.

“Perrie?” I asked, seeing a girl in front of me.

“Oh hey Darcy!” she said smiling, and opening the door of the limo.

“Wow he really did plan this all…” I muttered and Perrie chuckled.

“Have fun!” she said, and closed the door after me.

“Hi!” I said to the driver to smiled at me.

“You must be Darcy!” he said, “Pleasure to meet you, I’m Jack, your driver, gotta give you this.” He brought out a note from his pocket.

I opened it up to recognize Harry’s messy handwriting.

It read: “Helloo Darcy, you’re almost there! It’s only gonna be a short ride, you’ll probably gonna be there by the time you finish this note! Just look for people you know and they will point you in the right direction… but theres only ONE DIRECTION! Excuse the pun. –Harry .xx” I chuckled, and put the note away.

I think I’m starting to like Harry, he is so cute.

“We’re here!” the driver said, smiling, and the door opened and I saw Louis.

“LOUIS MA MATEEEEE!” I said, jumping out of the car , forgetting I was wearing heels and fell into Louis’ arms.

“You are such a clumsy person!” he said, shaking his head and laughing.