Chapter 22

SHOOT IM SORRY!!

I havent updated in like 4 days.. im sorry.

ive been really busy, and i have an exam on saturday... wish me luck!!! pleaseee!

k, so i know this chapter isnt very long, and im sorry, but i just wanted to say thanks for the support and reads that ive been getting.

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter even though its a little boring and stuff, but yeah.

comment and vote whatcha think!!

Chapter  22:

Darcy’s POV:

“Harry, remember we told them before that we weren’t dating?” I reminded him, and he nodded.

“But Louis ruined it by posting that photo!.” He complained, sulking.

“I know.. tweet something… like it was a game of truth or dare.” I told him.

“Good idea, I’ll do it now.”

Harry pulled out his phone and wrote a tweet.

 ‘Argh! Louis just dared me and Darcy to kiss! Ew! Girl germs! ;) Next I wanna dare Liam to lick a spoon! .xx” the tweet read.

“Perfect.” I said.

We kissed, and then walked downstairs where we were greeted by the boys.

“Why the long face?” Zayn asked, curiously.

“Simon says we cant be together, its too soon. We need to wait a month.” I told him.

“That’s stupid!” Niall exclaimed.

“I know, but its whats best. It would bring me more hate anyway, as if I’m not getting a lot of that!” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Baby, don’t listen to those idiots.” Harry said, wraping his arms around my waist. It was somehow comforting and soothing.

“Thanks Harry.” I said, pulling away, and he frowned.

“We can’t date anymore, remember?” I told him, and he frowned even more.

“Argh, I suppose you’re right. Sorry.” He said, before storming off into his room

Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

“Don’t worry Darcy, he’s like that. So stubborn. Don’t worry, the month will go so fast, don’t you worry.” He said, with a smile.

“Thanks Zayn” I said, returning it.

“No problem. I’m going to go talk to that stubborn Harry boy.” He said with a wink and a smirk.

Harry’s POV:

I stormed off to my room and sat down on my bed.

I cant believe that I have to wait a whole bloody month to be romantic with Darcy, but the problem is that I reckon she’ll find someone else in that time.

I mean, who couldn’t resist that naturalness and beauty that she has. She’s basically perfect.

There was a knock at the door, and I grumbled a “come in.”

Someone opened the door, and in came Zayn.

“Hey mate.” He said, sitting down next to me on the bed.

“Hey.” I said bluntly, and lay down on the bed.

“Come on Haz, you can’t just hide from this forever. You need to understand that this I whats best for Darcy. Dont you want the best for her?” he asked.