Chapter 25 :)

HEY EVERYONE

OK OK

I know I havent updated in agessssssss and I'm sorrrrrry

But to make up for it, and I am going to be updating every single day this week.

HOPEFULLY.

Thanks for all the peeps that are reading this story and commenting etc.

IT INSPIRES ME.

KKKK

Chapter 25:

Harry's POV:

I stormed upstairs after Darcy beat me in the cooking contest,to be honest I wasnt bothered at all.

I honestly really didnt care if she was a better cook than me, and I really just wanted to see her reaction.

Obviously, she didnt really care, she hadnt even bothered to come and talk to me.

In a way, I'm quite glad because I really want some peace and quiet.

I drifted off into a deep sleep and thought that in the morning I would finally go and talk to Darcy again.

Darcy's POV:

I thanked Zayn and walked down the hallway to my own room, and got changed to go to bed.

I was really excited about our plan, and I felt quite evil, even though it wasnt even that evil.

I jumped into my bed (literally), and stared at the ceiling, re-evalutating the past month or so.

My life had been turned upside down.

For the better.

I had made the best friends ever with the biggest boyband in the world, life was good.

Very good.

I lay my head back for a long and good nights sleep.

-In the morning-

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I groaned, I opened my groggy eyes to find Zayn looking down on me.

"Come on Darcy!" he exclaimed, shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Our plan?" he hissed, pulling off my covers.

"Aww come on Zayn. It's cold as!" I exclaimed, trying to pull them back on me.

"No Darcy, get up. Before he does!" he said, before going out of the room, leaving me to get changed for our plan.

I remembered our plan really well.

We were going to get Louis to tell Harry that Lux was calling him, and that he needed to come out of his room ASAP.

Zayn thought that he would take heaps of convincing, but apparantly Harry just loved Lux for much that he would do anything for the young infant.

I threw a shirt on, and walked outside to see Louis and Zayn disussing something.

Probably the plan.

"Ready?" Zayn asked Louis in a hushed whisper.

"Um, yeah. But seriously, i reckon Harry is gonna get out anyway." Louis said, shrugging.

"Whatever..." I muttered, and walked back into my room.

Zayn pulled the back of my shirt.

"No Darcy! You're staying here you lazy poo!" he said, grinning.