CHAPTER 16

HEY GURL HAY!

i am so sorry that i havent updated in ages... but its kinda worrying me that my reads went from 26 to like 11.

but besides the point... I decided that I am going to update every single day for the next week because i hit 450 reads!! HOLY!

Yeah, so look out for the new chapters.

dont forget to vote, comment and fan on all the chapters... PLEASE!?

it motivates me. *fistpumps*

hehehehe

ok dennnn

here is chapter 16:

Chapter 16

Darcy’s POV:

“Oh my god Danielle this dress looks amazing!!!” I called out across the room, tossing her a purple dress that looked amazingly pretty.

“Wow Darcy, it’s gorgeous! Come on, I wanna try it on!” she said, pulling me into the dressrooms where Perrie and Eleanor were already trying on dresses.

“Darcy what do you think?” Perrie asked me, smiling and wearing a beautiful lace black dress.

“You look incredible!” I told her honestly, “You should totally get it!”

“Ok thanks! Darcy are you going to get anything?” she asked me, looking at me in my clothes from this morning.

I’ve never been much of a shopper and I didn’t really like wearing dresses that much.

Look down at my shopping bag less hands, I shrugged.

“Nah, it’ll wait til I find something.” I said smiling.

“But we gotta get you something for your date tonight!”  Eleanor cooed.

“What? How did you know?” I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

“News spreads pretty fast around the house, don’t be so surprised!” she said, laughing.

I smiled, and then walked out into the shop, but someone caught my eye.

“Albert?” I asked, walking over to him, the guy I met at the coffee shop one morning.

“Oh! Hi Darcy!” he said, smiling.

“Hey haven’t seen you in a while!” I said.

“Yeah me neither, but I heard you’ve been in a coma.”

“Yeah I have been… haven’t been in this world for a couple of weeks.”

“Ohh, poor you.”

“So why are you in a dress shop?” I asked him, as he smiled at the ground.

“I’m buying a dress for my girlfriend… to show her I care.” He said, smiling brightly.

“Aww! That’s so cute! I’m here for a dress for my date tonight!” I told him, and he smiled.