Chapter 11

HEYYYYYO

HERES YO CHAPTER 11!

ARGH SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN IN 2 DAYS, YOU'D UNDERSTAND IF YOU LIVED IN AUSTRALIA!

sorry i was writing in caps.

so I might not be able to update that much when I start again... sorry! But I'll try! 

Here's the chapter! :)

Chapter 11:

Darcy’s POV:

I logged onto twitter and the amount of hate that I got brought tears to my eyes.

They really did hate me… but I guess all the boys had to go through this too. Toughen up princess!

(sorry if these are real usernames… I just made them up!)

@onedirectionforever: @darcy_cowell is such a loser! She totally ruined One Direction! Argh!

Well… that’s not very nice…

@Harryismybabeforeva: one direction was so much better without Darcy! Who cares if she is Simon’s niece, she cant even sing!

Hmm… maybe I cant sing…

@niallgetinmypants: Darcy sucks. Get out of One Direction, now.

Um ok?

@liamslittleturtle: Darcy should just go kill herself. Seriously she is so bad…

Not planning on killing myself any time soon girlfriend…

@louislikesstripes: She is such a slut. One girl and 5 boys. Seriously?

It’s not like I had the choice…

@youareamazayn: Guys, you don’t even know her that well, she might be really nice!

Thank god for Zayn girls.

I read through the tweets and only noticed a couple of nice ones which wasn’t that good. The hate wasn’t that bad in the end… the tweets telling me to kill myself weren’t actually that threatening…

Just gotta be a dinosaur and suck it up.

A dinosaur? Where did I get that from?

Suddenly, I felt in such a better mood.

With a huge smile on my face, I bounced back downstairs to see Louis and another girl snogging.

And that must be Eleanor.

“Uhmm lovebirds, I’m sorry if I’m disturbing something…” I began as both of them turned around to face me, both of their cheeks were bright pink with embarrassment.

“Ayy don’t blush! You guys both look like strawberrys! Cute little strawberries!” I exclaimed, walking over to pinch their cheeks.

“Well, someone is in a random mood compared to yesterday…” Louis muttered to the other girl, Eleanor.

“Well, I’m Eleanor. Nice to meet you finally! Whats your name?” Eleanor said nicely.

“If I told you, I’d have to kill you.” I said, in a serious voice, with a smile fighting to get out as I saw the look on Eleanors face.

“I’m kidding El! Wait is it ok if I call you that? I’m Darcy!” I exclaimed and walked over to hug her, and she hugged me back.

“You’re cra cra girl…” she said, laughing and Louis just stood there.