Chapter 10 <3

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I hope you guys are all doing welll

I'd like to thank the 2 people that commented on the last chapter sayin' "HARRY" because I asked people to comment that in the last chapter haha

So thanks for actually doing that. I love you for it.

So here is the magical chapter 10... kidding, theres nothing magical about it.

Message at the end of the chapter so look out for it... and from now on I am going to be doing dedications to people that comment so yeahh....

I present to you..... chapter 10.

Chapter 10:

Darcy’s POV:

I woke up early, in fact, I barely slept. The conversation with Louis kept running through my head. I was being way too harsh.

I made everyone breakfast, and then got changed. I decided I’d head out before I started work. I need some fresh air.

I slipped on some jeans and a flowy t-shirt, curled my hair and did my makeup. I probably wouldn’t have time to do it when I got back. I got my purse, which was filled with money (I was Simon’s niece, remember) and my phone.

I didn’t bother to leave a note because I knew that they probably weren’t gonna wake up. Plus I had my phone with me.

I walked down the street to the local coffee shop, and saw some teenage girls in the corner, staring at me and whispering something.

That’s strange.

“Umm hey can I please get a hot chocolate?” I asked the guy at the counter, looking at the menu.

“Yeah sure that would be 3 dollars please.” He said, and I handed the money to him, when I froze.

Wow, he was totally gorgeous.

“Um yeah, here you go, um, Albert.” I said, reading his nametag.

He smiled sweetly.

“Here’s your hot chocolate.” He said, handing it to me.I smiled at him, and walked over to the nearest table, and the teenaged girls approached me.

“Hi, are you Darcy?” the girl in the front asked me.

“Yeah! I am, whats your name?” I asked, trying to be friendly.

“I’m Tessa. Let me warn you about one thing, ok?” she hissed.

“Um ok…”

“Don’t you dare tear One Direction apart, or do anything bad. Alright?”

“Um yeah ok…” I said quietly and she rolled her eyes.

“Sixth Member was a bad idea.” She muttered, and walked off without another word. The other girls followed her.

Was I really that bad? Did everyone seriously hate me that much?

“Um hey..” Albert said, sitting down at the table opposite me.

Now there was no one in the shop other than us.

“Hey, I’m Darcy.” I said, and he smiled.

“Yeah I kinda know, I’m kinda a boy directioner” he said

“Really? That’s fantastic!” I told him.

“Only when I found out you were in it.” He said, cheesily.