CHAPTER 23- AND SORRY!

Hello everyone!!

First off, I'd like to say sorry for not updating in like ages... I have been super duper busy!

I had an exam on Saturday, and I am also in an emotional state right now from watching the boys in Ghana.

Oh, well I cant even.

Also, the TMH tour started last night which is awesomeee!!! AND I CANT WAITTTTTTTT!

Ok, so heres the chapter :)

Chapter 23:

Darcy’s POV:

I smirked at Harry, and tried to look confident, but I remembered that Harry was apparently the ‘best cook in the band.’

“So who is gonna judge?” Harry asked me.

“Well, up to you. What about Niall?” I asked.

“No, because he is already on your team, that’s unfair.” Harry protested.

“Wah, whatever. We’ll have Simon, Paul and Lou Teasdale.” I said, smiling.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

“Yep.” I said, popping the ‘p’.

“Fine then.” He said, pulling out his phone, supposingly calling the 3 judges.

After a few minutes, he put the phone in his pocket.

“They’re on their way.” He stated.

“But Harry I just made dinner and it’s like 9PM! Are you serious?” I asked him.

“Yeah, why not?”

“Just get to the kitchen Styles.”

He walked to the kitchen, and pulled out a recipe book.

“Hey! You aren’t allowed to do that! You have to do it from memory!” I exclaimed.

“Why? Recipes are supposed to be followed!”

“Because that’s cheating!”

“No it isn’t!”

“Yes it is!”

“No!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO”

“MAYBE!” someone shouted and we both turned around, and Louis was standing there, smiling brightly.

“So what are you two love birds arguing about?” Louis asked.

“Lou, remember, we cant be together anymore because of someone… oh yeah that’s you.” Harry stated, and Louis rolled his eyes.

“Come on Haz, I told you I’m sorry!” he said, and Harry rolled his eyes.

“Oh well, whats done is done. Now excuse me, we have a cooking competition going on.” I said.

“With recipes.” Harry added.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes, “Harry Styles always wins.”

After about half an hour, the kitchen was smelling amazing, and both of us were cooking up a storm.

“Scared now, little Darcy Warcy?” Harry cooed.

“You did not just call me that, Hairy Harry.” I mocked him.

“Stuff you.” Harry said, as the doorbell rang.

“You get it.” I said.

“No, I’m not getting it. It takes away my precious cooking time. You get it.” He said, and I humpted.