Chapter 29

Darcy's POV:

We had met Dani and Perrie at the mall, and they walked around with us for the rest of the day, after we got our nails done.

The girls basically had to drag me into the house, where we were greeted by a hyper Louis, with the rest of the boys looking weirdly at him.

"He had too much energy juice..." Zayn muttered under his breath, making the whole room laugh, apart from Harry, who had his eyes fixed on me.

I raise my eyebrow in the 'get your eyes off me' way, and he looks down at the ground.

"Well, this has been sufficiently awkward." Danielle states, quoting Mean Girls, before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs and literally forcing me onto my bed.

"Well?" I said, expectantly, and they all sigh.

"Come on, love, we don't expect you to forgive him right away, but I mean come on. He really loves you!" Perrie says, and I roll my eyes and star at the pale blue vase sitting on my shelf.

"Says the one who kissed another guy." I mutter, and Perrie sighs and looks down sadly.

"I was trying to forget that..." she muttered, and I send her a sad smile, and pat her back.

"Dont worry Pez, it wasnt really your fault. After all, Albert is a crazy creep... who is going to be out of jail in about 6 months." I mutter the last part, and the girls raise an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah..." I sigh, and Eleanor huffs.

"Oh god!" she moans and jumps onto my bed.

She reaches under my bed, where all of my old things from when I lived a normal life stayed, probably all dusty  and old at the moment.

She pulls out my old diary, and blows on it to get rid of all the dust.

"What's this?" she asks, wiping a section to reveal the words saying: 'Diary."

"Welll... quite evidently, it's a diary." I point out, trying to get the precious book out of her hands.

"Secrets?" Dani asks, and I nod.

"Come on! We're best friends, let's read it together! And see what was going through that innocent little mind." Eleanor teases.

After a few minutes of fighting, I give in, and let the girls read it.

"Dear Diary..." Eleanor's voice reads, and I sigh and bury my head in my pillow.

------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

Eleanor, Dani and Perrie left to go home after they read my diary. 

They honestly found it extrememly amusing, and I found it really embarrassing.

I lay down on my pillow and star at the ceiling, remembering what it was like before all of... this, happened.

I sigh, remembering all the memories I had with my best friends...

BEST FRIENDS!!!

I jump out of bed, and scurry downstairs and pick up the phone.

Maria must think I'm the worse friend ever for not calling her for the past couple of months.

What an idiot.

I dialed her number, and it rang a few things before a sleepy voice sounded in the phone.

"Hello?" she says, followed by a yawn.

"Maria, it's Darcy!"

"Darcy! Oh my god how are you going!! Why havent you called me ya  faggot?" she said, and you could hear her grinning.