Chapter 26

Chapter 25

Darcy's POV:

I walked to the kitchen and prepareed Niall and Harry some breakfast. 

I was a little unsure about what to make for  Lux, so I made Harry do it.

He got out a blender and added all those fruits and vegetables and some kind of powder, and put the mixture into a little baby bottle.

Lux sucked happily on the bottle, and Harry rocked her gently in his arms.

I went to wake up the others, and with hesitation, the got up.

"Come on boys. What are you going to do today?? Weve just been staying home and it's been so boring!!" I complained, and they nodded.

"Let's just wait for Lou to pick up Lux and then we can go to the club." Harry suggested.

"Yeah. Great idea." Louis piped up, and then walked off to his room.

Niall and Zayn shrugged but nodded and then walked upstairs.

Liam came over to me.

"Darcy, we need to make sure the boys dont drink too much. Simon hates it when they drink to much, it's apparantly bad for our rep. I need your help." he said.

"Sure, I understand."

"But seriously, no more than a couple of drinks for all the boys, ok?"

"Yep."

"Promise?"

"I'll try."

"Oh, and just to let you know, the boys flirt alot when theyre in the club..." Liam warned with a shudder.

I laughed.

"Oh, I'll see." 

-6 hours later-

Lou came over to pick up Lux and we all got ready to go to the club.

I could tell the boys were quite excited.

Harry and Louis even dressed up in tuxedos, but Niall, Zayn and Liam did it casual.

I decided to put on a little black dress, which ended just above my thighs.

Yes, it did look quite slutty, but we're going to a club, what can you expect?

I curled my hair and did my makeup, and looked satisfied with my look.

The boys seemed shocked when I walked out of my room, but I just told him to piss off and stop being pervy.

It's true.

I walked out to the car, making sure to pack my phone and purse.

Liam said that he would drive, and that he wasnt going to drink anything while we'll there.

I said that I'd try to not drink so much, and Liam made me promise.

I'm going to try to keep my promise to Liam.

I dont want to come across as one of those people that cant keep promises.

We arrived at a local club, were the boys were recognised straight away.

Apparantly they come here a lot.

I even got recognised by some fans, who were nice enough to come and ask for my autograph.

I got so caught up in talking to the friendly fans, that I completely forgot about looking after the boys.

I excused myself, and got up to look for them.

First I found Liam, who was with Zayn.

They were just talkinng, and it didnt look like either of them had had anything to drink at all.

Next I found Niall who was dancing with a pole, looking really drunk.

"Niall?" I asked, tapping him on the shoulder.

"What baby?" he asked, playing with my hair.

"uhh, Niall?" I said again and he didnt stop.

"NIALL HORAN!" I screamed over the music and he stopped, and continued to dance with the pole.

I rolled my eyes, and dragged him over to where Liam and Zayn were sitting.

"Look after this crazy thing." I ordered Liam and Zayn and they nodded.

Liam just smirked.

He was probably used to this crazy behaviour.

I wasnt.

Next I went to find Louis.

I searched basically everywhere, and I ended up finding him at a table, drinking like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey Louis."

"Heyyy beautifffullll." he slurred, and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes pretty girllllll" he said, patting my hair.

What is with hair patting tonight?

"Louis can you stop." I ordered.

"My name isnt Louisssss." he said, "It's Lewwwwiiissssss." he said again.

"Louis, you're drunk." I said, and he shook his head.

"No no no no no." he said, looking at something behind me.

"Yes, yes you are Louis." I told him.

"No no no, I meant that." he said, pointing behind me, where I got a shock.

It was Harry.

But he wasnt just there... he was kissing another girl.

Now, I knew we weren't dating, but he promised he wouldnt find someone else.

Tears prickled in my eyes, and one fell down my cheek.

Louis wiped the tear away with his finger.

For someone who was drunk, he was pretty smart.

He gave me a huge hug, and I hugged him back.

"Come on Louis, let's go see the others." I said, taking him to the other boys.

Zayn was first to notice the tears.

"Darcy, whats wrong?" Zayn asked.

'Harry's kissing another girl over therre." I said, simply, and Liam sighed.

"Sorry Darcy." he said, "I think he's moved on to be honest."

I felt more tears coming out, and Liam suddenly covered his mouth.

"Darcy I'm so sorry." he said, but I shook my head.

"It's ok Liam, can we just go home?" I asked, and he nodded.

Zayn went off to find Harry, who came back with another girl hand in hand.

"I'm sorry Darcy, but Harry wants to take her home." Zayn said, looking at the ground.

I nodded, and sighed. 

We all walked out the door, where Harry and the girl were exchanging whispers and giggles.

I couldnt help but feel the jealousy build up inside me.

Zayn patted me on the on the back, and Liam gave me a sad look from the drivers mirror.

It was an awkward silence between us all, just watching harry and the other girl.

Finally, a drunk Louis snapped.

"Harold!! Dont you realise that you made a promise to Darcy over here?" he said, slurred.

"What promise?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That you wouldnt find anyone new for the month. You promised Harry. You promised." I said quietly, and he just looked at me wide eyed.

________________________________________

-SmileyBeary xoxox