3 | Crimson Invasion •

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| Crimson Invasion ||

There is a city in the North of the country that is visited by so many people for the attractions and sights that foreigners can visit for sightseeing. Many would also agree if someone would say that it is better to take a stroll at night since this is where the real beauty of the city comes out because of the lighting of every establishment, attraction, park, and building that seem to be just like celestial bodies in the dark galaxy. With such a large number of people, it is inevitable that one of them will do or do something malicious.

Agents work to keep everything safe and in order. Even far from the capital of the country where the main agency that keeping the nation's peace and order– in every corner of the country, has assigned agents to guard and perform their sworn duties.

Whether in uniform or not; whether on duty or not, when you are one of the full-fledged agents, your alertness to the environment and preparedness in case something bad is expected to happen will remain.

And one in them is indeed the 25-year-old Sand Weirdo, Aaron Rivero.

Aaron is currently walking alongside a myriad number of people. He has no duty now so he is free to go for a walk and spend time strolling around the bustling streets of downtown.

"So you mean you are here to keep an eye around even if it's your free day today? Wow, Bro! That's the reason why you're always climbing up in every ranking. I wouldn't be surprised if one day you'll be promoted as a new team leader."

Aaron gave a weak blow to the colleague's arm for the compliments he uttered. They both laugh heartily as they walk and eat the shawarma they bought.

"It's okay, Sebastian. I don't have anything to do at home, I'll get bored if I stay there without doing anything, besides, I'm enjoying what I'm doing here. Apart from enjoying my day off and sauntering here in the city, I'm still able to do my duty."

"Amen!" said the Human Torch Weirdo, Sebastian Villarama; one of his colleagues in their team and his best friend.

"But seriously, Bro. Why don't you just look for a beautiful girl you can invite out for a date? You know what, you're the only bachelor left in the group."

Aaron laughed.

"Bro, I'm serious! Everyone admires you for your dedication and passion for work but, Bro… you're left behind when it comes to love life. Marami namang humahanga sa'yo, malay mo isa na sa kanila ang matipuhan mo. Just give it a shot, Bro. Upgrade-upgrade rin kapag may time!"

Aaron just shook his head defeatedly. He knows that Sebastian will never stop pestering him if he doesn't agree to whatever he says.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever! I will try but I can't promise that I will have a girlfriend right away." He sighed.

Sebastian laughed as if he had won a fight. "But I'm looking forward to that!"

Aaron shook his head.

"Sige na! Doon ang ruta n'yo, 'di ba? Naku, malamang ay kanina ka pa hinahanap ng mga ka-team natin. Puro ka kasi liwaliw kaya hindi ka tumataas sa ranking eh!"

Sebastian just scratched his head before saying goodbye to him.

"Alright, Bro! See you tomorrow! Enjoy your night! Hanap ka na ng babes diyan!"

After Sebastian left Aaron resumed his walk. The smile on his lips could not be erased whenever his colleagues' teasing of him regarding entering into a relationship came back to his mind.