72 | ERL

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| ERL ||

'EHAAN'

I am standing here outside the barricade for Distinct 13. Due to the chaos occurred, the entire district is temporarily closed and clearing operations are still ongoing.

From where I stand, heavy vehicles can be seen picking up scattered debris. The Telekinetic Weirdos are also a big help in the operation.

The damage that happened was severe, not only in some infrastructures but also in the emotional damages that were instilled in the innocent victims.

The Evokers launched such a mayhem; many buildings were destroyed and many were injured and died.

Sobrang sama talaga nila!

It's been almost five days since the sudden appearance of what they call the "dark dome" that enveloped the entire District 13. At hanggang ngayon, ito pa rin ang usap-usapan sa mga balita lalo na sa social media.

There are many opinions and speculations, as expected. Many believe that this and the chaos that happened in the past in the downtown is an expression of the growing forces of the Villains.

They may be right. The chaos that I was involved in downtown that caused me to rest for more than a month, was the work of what they call Villains here. Ang grupo na tinatawag nilang Mercenaries. But what happened here in District 13, was clearly the work of the Evokers that I don't know where they are now.

When the Veil was destroyed, they immediately erased their presence. Alam nilang nandoon kami; alam nila na may presensya ng Arcanist na parating kaya binura nila ang presensya nila para hindi namin sila ma-trace.

Right now, everything is slowly getting back to normal but no one knows when they will be back and no one knows who the Evokers are.

Many believe that they are just a new group of dangerous Villains. Kahit ang mga classmates ko, they also believe them to be Villains. And I think mas mabuti na yun.

Because of the bold act they did and because until now the authorities have not been able to obtain even a little information about them and their purpose, many people are still afraid and worried.

Pero para sa amin na nakakaalam ng totoo, isa lang naman ang tiyak na pakay nila at 'yun ay ang puso nila.

The Abyssal Heart.

And they will only be able to get it when they find the Host that might have already happened.

I let out a deep breath before turning and walking away. Masyado na ring dumadami ang mga tao.

The Evokers and the Host must have faced each other. It wasn't impossible because they wouldn't make such a bold move kung walang kinalaman sa Abyssal Heart or sa Host nito.

But Kuya Eon was right, they have faced each other but the Evokers haven't completely captured the Abyssal Heart or even the Host.

We can feel it. We will know when those black witches have that cursed power back in their hands again.

The only question in my mind until now, is why were they not able to take or persuade the Host to join them.

I have a suspicion that they fought, that's the only close and possible reason. And that's also the reason that bothers me.

Sa tuwing iniisip ko ang Host, hindi ko maiwasang mabagabag. I don't know what for but that's what I need to find out.

"Ito po ang bayad." Pag-abot ng bayad ay bumaba na ako at kinuha ang mga pinamili ko bago lumakad palapit sa malaking gate ng Sierra Magical Institute.