57 | Premeditated •

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| Premeditated ||

One afternoon, on the first day of the first week of August, what many thoughts were a usual day was shocked by an unexpected and disturbing event when the entire District 13 was all of a sudden enveloped in a dark dome.

It is a mystery for everyone now, especially the Magical Law Enforcement that until now has not been able to penetrate the dome to find out what is behind the strange event.

"According to the people we interviewed who came from District 13, wherein now mysteriously imprisoned in a dark dome, they suddenly felt a strange horror and felt as if the air was compressed. After that, they all suddenly just appeared here right outside of that colossal dark dome," reported a reporter.

It can see behind him the view of the said dome and the dense number of people. A mixture of noise from the sirens of police cars and ambulances and the voices of a large number of panicking people could be heard around the dome.

"Until this time, our agents are still trying to bring down the said dark dome. Is this another declaration of attack by the Villains after their previously launched attack on downtown? Are they the perpetrators of this dark dome that is now causing chaos to everyone? Stay tuned for more updates regarding this disturbing mystery happening right now here in District 13."

As stated in the report, many agents are now surrounding the outside of the dome and are trying everything they can to break or at least penetrate the said dome while maintaining the order of the crowd.

Even if there is still no clear information on what is happening, above all else, the safety of the people, especially the Communis', is still their priority.

But with the large number of people who are concerned about their loved ones left inside the dome, the agents and even the police find it hard to please them. What is happening now is bringing nothing but panic and anxiety to everyone.

Many of the people who came from District 13 who were mysteriously transported just outside the dome said that they could not see some of their family members and friends. They also tried countless times to call those they thought were left inside the dome now but like the others, there was still no reception from the other line.

And among those people trying to connect was Lexie Morfé, the eldest daughter of the famous hotelier Laxus Morfé and sister of Lexus. She is now with the teammates of the two agents who were left at the hotel— Aaron Rivero and Sebastian Villarama.

"Still no response, I think that unsightly dark dome jammed the signal," said the Butterfly Disintegration Weirdo, Agatha Meyers, one of Aaron's teammates.

She hung up her phone in annoyance after failing to contact their team leader Aaron countless times.

At the same time, Agatha's boyfriend, Edel Maxx arrived, along with Invisibility Weirdo teammate, Arwin Cabal. The former descended from flight with a pair of black angel-like wings.

"What's the update, Edel?" asked Foreshadowing Weirdo, Micha Lofranco when she greeted the two colleagues. Junjie Rodeo, who is a Laser Eye Weirdo and Lexie Morfé waited silently for a response.

"Gano'n pa rin, hindi pa rin nila ma-penetrate ang dome," Edel replied.

"Whether it's physical or magical, it's all useless. Kahit ang mga Seer, hindi rin nila masilip kung anong meron o kung ano na ang nangyayari sa loob."

"As expected," commented Agatha Meyers. "Isang oras na ang lumipas pero wala pa ring nangyayari, maybe those who were left inside are on the verge of danger now," she added.