13 | Emerald Vs. Crimson •

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| Emerald vs. Crimson ||

“Wow! It looks like Prime Elemental intends to end the activity right away.”

“He destroyed four poles in just one counter-attack!”

“Although he destroyed the four poles, the juniors reciprocated. They have already affixed three black skull stickers to the Prime Elemental. Two more to go.”

Inside surveillance room, all of the Spectators including the sole creator of the famous Sierra's Sphere which is the Headmaster Thomas himself, could not help but marvel at the ongoing battle taking place on the battlefield between the Prime Elemental, Ike Lunaria as the Destroyer and the red-clad students of Sierra.

“Headmaster, all of the eliminated students are in good condition. Some have sustained only minor cuts and injuries. Nurse Rebecca completely healed them already,” reported Helen Barretto, the Headmaster’s Secretary after talking to Sierra’s Head Nurse using her Telepathy Weirdness.

Headmaster Thomas breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the news.

“Mabuti naman kung ganu'n. Tell Rebecca, thank you for rendering a hand for us tonight,” he said.

“Right away, Headmaster,” Helen replied before touching her left temple.

The Headmaster walked over to the transparent glass wall of the surveillance room after talking to his secretary. He smilingly scanned the vast main ground of the Arena filled with students sitting on field covered in thin Bermuda grass.

Everyone was overjoyed and couldn’t help themselves to shout and cheer while watching the continuous clash between the Prime Elemental and the remaining students on the battlefield shown on the big holographic aerial screen.

They are all now in an alternate dimension created by the country’s only Spatial Weirdo, none other than the Headmaster of Sierra himself. And within the famous Sierra’s Sphere is the Arena where they are now.

After a minute of looking at the main ground of the Arena, the Headmaster looked up at the more than 60 magical orbs floating above the Arena. Each of these magical orbs of planes possessed various terrains or battlefields that he had created with the help of advanced technology and magic. It is just like golden balls of basket floating above the Arena and moving like planets in their respective orbits. At the centre is an open Orb where the weekly joined Camp Activity now takes place.

Headmaster Thomas’s gaze outside the surveillance room was only interrupted when he heard the slight tension of the Spectators who were still focused on the ongoing battle on the battlefield.

“Prof Rios, those two are freshmen, aren’t they?” asked one of the Professors inside the surveillance room, currently pointing at the holographic screen.

Camp Wyvern Manager, Prof Amanda Rios immediately slapped her forehead when she saw the two young men shown in the holographic screen who was now running towards the Prime Elemental who was still busy fighting the remaining offensive liners.

“The reprimands of Class C,” she said.

She was about to take the surveillance room microphone to stop the two freshmen when the Headmaster stopped her.

“Let them fight,” he said, grabbing everyone’s attention. The Headmaster just smiled as he watched the two young men still focused on the screen.

“Ayumu? They are your students, aren't they?” he asked without pulling his eyes away from the screen.

One of the Professors inside the surveillance room stepped forward. The youngest Professor of Sierra Magical Institute. The blind, silent but deadly Shadow Shape-shifter Weirdo, Ayumu Cabrera.