35 | Hideous •

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| Hideous ||

Sierra Magical Institute Headmaster, Thomas Reverin Dig was currently standing outside the Administration Tower. Behind him are some faculty staff and department heads of the Institution.

"The colour of the sky is strange– marvellous yet terrifying, moreover, I seem to hear the cries of grieving souls from the depths of the earth," said Sierra Spell Master, Professor Doromal Aranguiz.

Like Headmaster Thomas, all of the red-clad students around the Sierra campus and the other heads and staff, he is also currently looking up at the sky which until now still seems to be bleeding and as time goes on its color darkens and spreads even more in the sky.

"I tried my best to dismiss that horrible idea in my mind but now that you’ve mentioned it, I want to thank you, Doromal. I'm terrified again. Thank you very much." Wyvern Camp Manager Professor Amanda Rios retorted flatly.

In the middle of the Headmaster's silent gaze at the sky was the arrival of the Sierra Knights led by Head Knight Azel Cordova.

Azel Cordova bowed slightly in respect in front of the Headmaster then he stood up well and gave his report.

"The whole campus has already locked down, Headmaster. Every gate is heavily guarded so that no students can get out," Head Knight reports to Headmaster Thomas.

"Thank you, Azel. We have to make sure of the safety of our students. Until now, the Agents are still fighting the Villains downtown," said the Headmaster.

Azel Cordova just nodded then left again with some Sierra Knights to obey the order of the Father of the Institution.

"Headmaster, aren't we going to help? It looks like the situation there is getting worse." One of the Department Heads asked and suggested.

Headmaster Thomas shook his head and looked up at the sky again.

"Let's trust the NMAS Agents. There are so many good Agents out there. Besides, our pride and dear Ayumu and Koshi are already on their way there. For now, the only thing we can do is make sure the students here are safe until the chaos in the downtown is over." The Headmaster replied.

Those behind him did not speak and just nodded quietly in agreement with the wishes of their Headmaster.

Sometime later, the Headmaster's secretary Helen arrived. She hurriedly approached Headmaster Thomas with a tablet.

"Why are you in a hurry, Helen?" Amanda Rios asked the secretary.

Helen quickly handed the tablet to Headmaster Thomas. Live aerial coverage of what is happening downtown is currently being aired.

A wrinkle quickly formed on the Headmaster’s forehead when he saw a colossal crimson sphere erected around a crumbling building.

"Wait, those are Sierra students, aren't they?" asked the Head of Recreational Activities and Events while pointing at the tablet which was currently showing the group of Agents led by Aaron Rivero, Koshi Ibasco and Ayumu Cabrera with some Sierra students running towards the direction of the building covered in the colossal crimson sphere.