PROLOGUE

RAVENWOOD ACADEMYSchool of supernaturals

RAVENWOOD ACADEMY
School of supernaturals

HEADMASTER : LADY SADIE RAVENWOOD

Dear Aelia Isabella Fireheart

I exhaled a breathe as I stared at the logo printed on the paper with my name on it, I've been waiting for this letter ever since my father told me about the academy where he trained.

'We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Ravenwood academy, thus, We are inviting you to train at our school.

We look forward into meeting you. We will be sending someone to pick you up this coming monday at exactly 3 in the morning. See you and Congratulations!

Sincerely,

Professor H.
School Admin'

*

"You're not going." I stared at my Mom the moment those words left her mouth.

"What?" I asked to clarify.

"I said you are not going, Isabella."

"Why?"

"It's too dangerous."

"And it's not dangerous here?" I asked her, I'm not really like this to my Mom, I'm always obedient towards her cause I know she knows better than me, but this, this is my dream, I always wanted to train at Ravenwood Academy.
"Mom you know how much I wanted to study there. It's always been my dream Mom."

"Isabella-"

"Mom please, Just this one. You know I'm not Normal Mom, I'm like Dad."

"And That's the reason I don't want you to go. I don't want you to end up just like your father, Bella."

"Father died saving people Mom. And If I end up just like him then it would be an Honor. Father wants me to do this Mom, and whether you approve or not, I'm going, I'm doing this for him." I exclaimed then left mom in the kitchen, I quickly go to my room and packed my things. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. I do feel guilty saying those things to my Mom, I don't want to hurt her but She just can't understand, She treats me like a child as if I can't take care of myself and I don't like that.

I understand my mom's worries but it's just too much sometimes.

I just want to embrace what I am, a supernatural, just like my dad. That is why I'm leaving.

*

I promised dad I'll enhance my ability and I'll use it to help other people. I'm fulfilling that promise even if it means disobeying my mother.

”I'm sorry Mom, I love you. I'm sure you'll understand, someday.” I whispered to my sleeping mother, as I sneak out of the house.

***

A/N: Uploading this a little earlier than planned cause I'm super excited to share this story to you guys.