020; you're a two faced bitch

third person.

"are you going to have any drinks tonight?" harper asked as she walked up to her boyfriend, his arm going around her as the boy shrugged, "would it be okay if you didn't? as soon as everyone leaves around midnight we have the night to ourselves."

"are you not going to drink?" corbyn replied.

"i never drink, i don't like alcohol." she said, wrapping her arms around his waist as he slowly nodded, "where is uh.. where's mollie?"

"i'm not sure..?" corbyn looked at her confused, "why are you asking?"

"are you sure you two don't have anything going on?" she asked, scratching the back of her neck before sighing, "you're very close and i don't really like you being alone with her."

"she has a girlfriend." corbyn told her as she slowly nodded, "she's part of the friend group i can't kick out her of it just for you, and i won't kick her out because i'm close with her."

"i know, i know." she held her hands out, "i just think she has bad intentions. she smokes weed and drinks alcohol and she's always somehow beside you."

as corbyn sighed, he let go of his girlfriend and folded his arms while watching her pour them both a drink, catching the attention of mollie stood on the opposite side of the table, who was glaring at the girl stood beside him with slightly-narrowed eyes.

"don't you agree?" she turned to corbyn, causing him to jump out of his thoughts as he took the drink from her hand, "i mean she-"

"she's right there." corbyn mumbled, nodding his head towards mollie as harper turned her way.

"oh, hi." harper said, forcing a small smile onto her face as mollie raised her eyebrows and grabbed herself a cup, quickly pouring herself a drink, "it's not a bad thing you-"

"i think you've said more than enough." mollie interrupted her as harper went quiet, turning to corbyn with a frown on her face as he shrugged and took a sip of his drink.

"i still think you're a lovely girl," she replied through a small yet nervous laugh, watching her nod before she rolled her eyes.

"and i think you're a two faced bitch." mollie said, grabbing her cup before she shook her head in disgust once more and walked off to find nicole.

"she doesn't mean any harm," corbyn reassured harper, a small smirk on his face as he held back his laughter while she nodded, "she can get angry if you get on the wrong side of her."

"she'd never physically hurt anyone would she?"

"nope," he shook his head as harper let out a sigh of relief.

"thank god," she mumbled, "i'm going to go talk to lucas over there, i'll be back in a few minutes."

"mhm, i'll be with the friend group." corbyn told her, the two parting ways before he walked over to where the group was sitting, taking a seat beside jack beside he let out a quick laugh.

"what's funny?" jonah asked.

"mollie." he said.

"oh don't," mollie rolled her eyes, "i'm not in the mood tonight, if she comes over and says anything to me i'm gonna hit her."