024; but is he that worth it

INSTAGRAM

corbynbesson, jackaverymusic and 501,928 others liked this post

whydontwemusic: thank you thank you thank you for all the love on the album these past few months! you're insane & we can't thank you enough for all the support, we love y'all. and thank you our ladies, the inspirations to every single lyric and the reason we are who we are, you all mean the world to us and we love you. 🖤

view all comments

whydontwemusic: this also goes for mollie!! she couldn't make it to the release party and isn't as involved with why don't we but she's the inspiration behind five of these songs, the one who was so pushy about the idea of a band. thank you mollie, we're so glad to be able to know you and love you just as much as the rest of our ladies. 🖤🖤

oliviuh: look at you all living life !!

username: half the songs are about mollie..?
↳ username: slow down, grey, be myself, i'll be okay and fallin (although that's also about char and nic)
↳ username: oh :(

username: so who is look at me about
jackaverymusic: 🤥🤥
username: NIC??? ITS ABT NIC??

nicolecarver: so proud of you guys 💘
↳ username: nic the sex song is about you
↳ username: ...i think she knows that

username: they included mollie :( my heart

username: the fact that they always talk about how their girlfriends do all this stuff for them and they always show their appreciation idk it just makes me so soft, they're truly the most real group of friends

molliebutcher: i love u all so much
↳ username: 🥺🥺🥺

username: mollie is so problematic why y'all thing she's the shit

caraaa: AH so proud of youuuuu
↳ username: CARA BFFFF

username: UESSS

charliependle: so proud❤️
↳ username: BESTIE🥺

––––

third person.

"hi astrid," mollie said as she walked into their house, immediately grabbing a half empty bottle of
alcohol from the fridge and walking over to the living room.

"max already said if you drink any of that he'll tell nana," astrid replied, receiving a frown and a roll of her eyes from the girl before she put it back in the fridge.

"where is he?" she asked, walking back over to the couches before astrid gestured over to the other couch, where max was sleeping underneath multiple blankets with his coffee split over him.

"he's so nice for letting you relax while he looks after the baby," mollie folded her arms as she sat down beside the girl.

"this is the first time he let himself rest," astrid said through a small laugh, "he just fell onto the couch and immediately fell asleep."

"has nana seen her yet?"

"no she's coming over in a few hours." she nodded, "you can see her if you want but she's sleeping currently."

"i'll pass, i saw the photos max sent me and that was more than enough," mollie sighed, "kids are not my thing."

"that's fine. is there any update on you and corbyn?"

"no he's still with harper," mollie frowned as she glanced down at her hands, "who is such a bitch i don't know what he sees in her."

"are you just saying that because you want him or is she actually a bitch?" astrid asked her with a small smile.

"actually a bitch. she made zach and charlie break up and corbyn isn't even himself with her," she explained, looking over at astrid as her smile fell before slowly nodding.

"damn okay.." astrid replied before folding her arms, "are you not trying to break them up?"

"no i already said i'm not a home wrecker and i'm not letting him cheat." mollie mentioned, "he knows better than to do that."

"so you're just waiting it out?"

"pretty much." the girl sighed, "yeah.."

"if max was awake right he'd so be-"

"he'd be telling me to try and move on, i know." she interrupted astrid as she laughed, "but you waited for him and he came back."

"yes because he tried to get with this other girl and he told me that it didn't work out because he was still thinking about me." astrid explained, "so there is still hope for corbyn to do the same with you."

"but is he that worth it?" astrid continued, a small frown appearing on her face before she sighed, "if you think he's the one for you then wait, but there could be so many other people who can treat you like he does."

"he is worth it." mollie nodded, "that's why i'm always running back to him."

"and he makes you happy?"

"very happy."

"then okay, he's worth the wait." astrid said, "i was just making sure you weren't clinging onto someone who doesn't make you the happiest you could be."

"he does, he does that and more." mollie smiled, "it's just waiting until he's ready."

"just make sure he knows that you're not there as a back up plan, don't let yourself be someone he can use until he finds another girl." astrid told her, "make sure he knows you're there to be with him and not to be walked over, alright?"

"yeah," she quickly nodded, "of course he knows that."

"good, i'm glad he does."

a/n

needed a drama free filler before next chapter that's short enough to balance out the length of the next one

y'all are in for a ride and ur all gonna love me I CANT WAIT