059; you look beautiful

INSTAGRAM

molliebutcher, charliepen and 483,922 others liked this post

corbynbesson: my cast has been removed and i now feel like i can post again hello instagram dot com

view all comments

username: ur fit looks so comfy i wanna hug u

seaveydaniel: ur sexy 😘
jonahmarais: 😕
seaveydaniel: ily my jojo bear
↳ username: i hate these guys

username: can the photographer take u out the sun pls it'll hurt ur eyes
corbynbesson: she said it made me look good so i didn't mind
↳ username: SHE ? MOLLIE 😩😩

username: do u hate harper now
corbynbesson: no! i hope she's doing well

nicolecarver: is this... i recognise this place
corbynbesson: i went for this session lol fuck u
nicolecarver: 🙄🙄
↳ username: what session though

molliebutcher: is the sun bothering u king
↳ username: king 😏
corbynbesson: a little
molliebutcher: good! suffer ☺️
↳ username: LMFAOOO

username: nice photographer

username: corbyn date mollie challenge

molliebutcher: props to this photographer for making u look so good
corbynbesson: she tried to make me go blind by the sun but go off
↳ username: LMFAOOO

––––

third person.

after a successful therapy session with diana, mollie and corbyn drove back to the girl's apartment where nicole had still not returned. a large package sat outside of their front door that corbyn had offered to pick up.

"i know what's in here." corbyn smiled, the couple walking into the apartment as mollie looked at him confused, "and you're trying them all on in front of me."

"there's no way that large box is for all the clothes you bought." mollie stared at him, "corbyn, no we are so returning half of those and you're getting a refund."

"we'll only return them if they look bad." corbyn shrugged as they walked through to the girls bedroom, the boy placing the box down before he opened it, "which is kind of impossible because you look good in everything."

"that's a lie."

"no it isn't." he shook his head, "look at all this cute stuff i bought. a nice dress, this top is really-"

"that is ugly." mollie folded her arms as corbyn went quiet, turning to her with a frown on his face, "i'm not having very high hopes."

"mollie." corbyn pouted, "i put so much thought into these, please just try some on."

"okay." mollie threw her hands up, "you pick a few outfits and i'll try them on."

"alright, sit down." corbyn said as he pointed over to her bed, receiving a huff from the girl as she did as she was told, "okay so this dress is definitely the first thing you have to try on, it's so cute."

"i bet it's red."

"it's not red, it's a greenish colour." he said and shrugged, holding the dress up as mollie stared at it for a few moments, "you don't look too fond of it.."

"is it a shirt or a dress?" mollie tilted her head.

"it's a dress." corbyn said, "pair it with your white converse and then you have that cute white bag somewhere, perfect. try it on."

"i don't think this is going to look good on me," mollie shook her head but shrugged, grabbing the dress and walking into her bathroom to try it on.

after a couple minutes had gone by and corbyn was taking the rest of the clothes out of the box, the door to the bathroom was eventually opened and mollie walked out before standing awkwardly.

"i knew this would be my favourite." corbyn smiled as he walked over to her, immediately grabbing her waist while she folded her arms, "do you not like it..?"

"i look weird." she frowned, "i like the dress just not on me."

"it looks great on you." he told her, watching her walk over to her mirror as she shook her head, "you look beautiful what's the problem?"

"i just don't like it on me." mollie mumbled with an upset look on her face, looking over to corbyn who tried to hide the frown on his face before he glanced at the rest of the clothes.

"okay i'll just let you try the rest on in your own time so i don't make you feel bad for not liking things." corbyn shrugged, walking over to her and his arms wrapped around the girl from behind her, "but i think you look good in the dress."

"it's a cute dress," she shrugged, "but it doesn't suit me."

"it looks perfect on you." corbyn placed a kiss on her head, "keep it because you may want to wear it eventually, don't send that one back."

"it looks stupid." mollie rolled her eyes, grabbing her hoodie and sweats from her bed as corbyn sighed.

"baby stop you look great." he told her, sitting on her bed as she changed into her hoodie and sweats, "i really like the dress on you."

"maybe i'll grow to like it." mollie replied, "i don't feel the best right now so i'll blame it on that."

"do you want to cuddle?" he asked, receiving a small nod as she fell into the bed just beside him with corbyn staring at her confused.

"you want to be little spoon?"

"it would make me very happy." he smiled as mollie held her arms open, allowing him to cuddle up to her as his head rested on her chest, the girls arms wrapped around him, "mollie?"

"mhm?"

"you're very pretty." corbyn mumbled while she played with the boy's hair, a small smile on her face, "do you want to go on a date sunday night?"

"i can't, max wants me to go out with him and astrid for dinner." mollie said, "they have something to tell me apparently - but you can come along if you want to."

"i'll come." corbyn nodded, "is iris going to be there?"

"i assume so."

"i'll come, i don't mind that baby." corbyn shrugged.

"me neither." mollie replied and placed a kiss on his forehead, "but you're welcome to come along, you can hear whatever news they have too."

"sounds good to me."

a/n

ok enough filler chapters let's get the drama
rolling again