091; we're such a couple

third person.

"ooh, baby get this." corbyn said as him and mollie were stood in a shop, holding up a small, lace dress and looking over at her with a smile.

"that's going to cover absolutely nothing." she replied.

"right? it's great." corbyn nodded, watching her shake her head in disbelief and turn back to the shirts she was searching through, "are we going to invest in a pair of handcuffs?"

"what for?" mollie asked him as his arms grabbed onto her waist while he stood behind the girl.

"silly question," he said and pulled her slightly closer to him, "for fun times."

"i don't think we need them." mollie told him, removing his hands from her as she walked back to the front of the store, "why are you so touchy today?"

"i'm not," the boy shook his head, grabbing ahold of her hand as they wondered through the mall to the next store they took interest in, "do you want to go get lunch? i'm kind of hungry."

"what are you feeling?" mollie turned her head towards him as he slowly smirked, "get your head out of the gutter."

"i wasn't even going to say you." he raised his eyebrows, "i don't know, just go to a restaurant you like i don't care."

"okay." she shrugged, turning her head back as they began to head towards one of mollie's few favourite restaurants.

as they walked in a comfortable silence, corbyn glanced around the area and through the shops window's, taking in everything he saw before he contently sighed.

and after a few more minutes walking, the boy slowly came to a stop as he caught the glimpse of something he liked, "wait, baby let's go look at this."

"look at what?" she asked, turning her head his way as he guided her over to the window.

"these are nice," corbyn told her, pulling her up to the window as the couple were staring at a variety of rings and necklaces, "there are some nice rings on display."

the girl had noticed the small smile subtly on her boyfriend's face, glancing to the rings before her eyes widened slightly as she took a step back from him.

"you prefer silver jewellery, don't you?" he asked.

"i do." she nodded once.

"do you not like any of these?" corbyn looked to her as mollie folded her arms and sighed, the boy's arm going around her as he continued to look at them all.

"i already have a promise ring you know." mollie told him in hopes that was why he was looking, receiving a nod of his head followed by a smile.

"i know, i'm just looking at what rings would go well with it." he shrugged, deciding to walk away from the window display as mollie looked down to her ring finger.

"i don't think i need another ring there," she said, turning around the corner and towards one of her favourite restaurants.

"i think two rings would look nice there."

as mollie slowly nodded and gave him a smile, the couple were guided through the restaurant towards the back corner, where they took a seat opposite one another inside a booth as corbyn smiled at his girlfriend.

"the party for the album is friday," he mentioned, "do you have an outfit planned for it?"

"i don't know the dress code." she shrugged.

"you don't need to worry about a dress code." he frowned, "i'll pick out an outfit for you."

"well make it in budget so i can-"