085; i needed this so bad

third person.

with corbyn back from la and laid on his girlfriend's bed underneath a few of her blankets and a cup of coffee that she had made him on the table beside him, he was quite content watching the girl sat on the floor.

mollie had her painting supplies spread out around her, a canvas sat just in front of her and painting a piece to hang in their apartment by request of corbyn. and while she was painting and also in a very talkative mood, she was filling the space of silence by rambling.

yet for the boy who was still unhappy and not in the best of moods, he happily listened to every word and had his head on the pillow staring at her.

"i had to explain to max that i knew what i was doing" she mentioned, waving her paintbrush around as she spoke to enhance her true emotions for the story, "but he still thinks i'm like twelve years old."

"i also had to look after iris while they went on a date night and that was tiring." she rolled her eyes before glancing up at him, "she kept throwing up and..." mollie soon went quiet once noticing the boy.

"i am listening." he nodded.

"you don't look very interested." mollie replied, "am i boring you?"

"no," he said, "i'm just not in the mood to talk, but i am listening to you."

"then i won't talk," mollie said, giving him a small smile and looking down at her painting, hearing him let out a rather large sigh before turning away and facing the wall.

the girl immediately looked back up at him as she heard the sigh with a frown appearing on her face, placing her paintbrush down before she stood up and walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"i don't like when you're quiet," she mentioned, shuffling closer to him as her hand went on his arm, "it's weird and not like you."

"it's weird when you're talkative," he mumbled, his hood over his head while mollie rolled her eyes before she tilted her head and cuddled up to him, "i don't want-"

"just a small cuddle." she shook her head, moving his arms around her.

"i'm not in the mood," corbyn argued, his girlfriend refusing to acknowledge his lies while she got herself comfortable and pulled the blanket over her, resting her head on his chest while she laid there in silence.

and not even a few moments later, corbyn had let out a huff before trying to be subtle in pulling her closer to him and wrapping his arms around the girl, his head resting just on top of hers.

"do you-"

"wait," corbyn interrupted her, sitting up and moving his girlfriend so she was able to be the big spoon and he could rest his head on her chest with his legs between hers, "sorry."

"no get comfy it's fine." mollie shrugged, corbyn's arms wrapping around her before he finally came to a stop with moving around and let out a small sigh, allowing the girl to pull the blanket over them again.

"i needed this so bad," he mumbled.

"i can tell." mollie smiled slightly.

"did you want to be the little spoon?" corbyn suddenly looked up at her in slight panic, "i moved you without asking i should've-"

"i don't care, as long as you're happy it's fine." she shook her head, "i'm cuddling you either way so i don't care."

"okay," he softly spoke, laying his head back down on her chest before going quiet and closing his eyes, "mom wants to fly with us to la tomorrow to help with the apartment."

"okay," she replied while running her hand through his hair, "max hasn't spoke to me today, he seems kind of upset."

"he's probably just not ready for you to leave," he shrugged with a small sigh, "but he'll adjust and it'll be fine."

"i still haven't spoke to any of the group either apart from jack and nicole," mollie frowned, "so i'm not excited to see them all again, are we seeing them when we get there?"

the room went quiet after mollie's question, and she soon furrowed her eyebrows while looking down to his face, "corbyn."

the boy subtly shook his head as he pulled the blanket closer to his face and mollie rolled her eyes with a small smile, knowing he was about to fall into a sleep for the rest of the night.

and while he dozed off, mollie continued to run her hand through his hair while she grabbed her phone, full of nerves for their big move the next day and unsure of it she was ready to make such a big commitment or not.

a/n

hehe 😁

15 chapters left