039; there's the corbyn i know

third person.

after a long day spent at the hospital, waiting for the doctors to get everything sorted for corbyn to finally leave the place, he was soon discharged and they finally made it to the besson household.

and despite mollie being paranoid on the drive home that he'd suddenly freak out about being in a car since his accident, the boy was mostly too zoned out to worry about where he was, and only clicked back into reality once he walked into his house.

as soon as he walked through the front door, saskia was the first to greet him with a tight hug, taking him over to the couch as mollie bought in their belongings.

"do you want any food or a drink?" saskia asked her soon, her hands still holding onto his arms as he shook his head, "anything at all?"

"i just want to sleep." he replied.

"on the couch? i can get you a-"

"in my own bed." corbyn interrupted her, "with mollie."

"with mollie," saskia repeated in slight confusion as the girl looked over at the two of them, "okay, yeah i'll be here if either of you need me."

"okay," he slowly nodded, making his way up the stairs as mollie followed behind him, "i look really stupid with this cast on me."

"it's only on your arm corbyn," she replied with a small smile, "you look fine."

"i'm upset you haven't signed it yet." corbyn complained, walking into his room as he sat down on his bed before watching mollie grab a sharpie from his desk, "are you-"

"i'll do it now," she told him, "move over so i can sit down."

"just," corbyn sighed, using his other arm to grab onto the hoodie she was wearing and gently pull her onto his lap, a confused but small smile on her face as her legs went either side of him.

"i don't wanna hurt you."

"you're not."

"what do you want me to write?" she asked him.

"anything you want," he shrugged slightly, placing a few kisses on the girl's cheek before watching her write a short sentence onto the cast on his arm.

after she had written the sentence and put the lid back on the sharpie before placing it on the table beside his bed, she turned back to the boy and looked down at her message, a small smile on her face while he read it out.

"you're an idiot, love mollie." corbyn read out, followed by a small nod before he looked up at her and shook his head, "i appreciate the small heart though."

"good," she said, beginning to get off of the boy's lap as he grabbed her hoodie and pulled her closer again, "no, you need to sleep. does you head hurt?"

"it's killing me," corbyn nodded, hearing the girl sigh and place a kiss on his forehead, "but i don't want to sleep."

"it'll help if you just lie down," mollie told him, moving off of the boy and grabbing his bed sheets as he laid down and moved into a comfortable position, having the sheets placed over him, "do you want a drink?"

"green tea."

"you don't even like that." mollie looked at him confused, her hands on her hips as she watched a smile grow on the boy's face, "stop being so difficult or i'll assume you're perfectly fine."

"i don't want a drink." he shook his head.

"anything to eat?"

"uhhh," corbyn paused while he stared at his wall, letting out a sigh before he looked back at the girl, "you."

"there's the corbyn i know." mollie gave him a tight-lipped smile, tilting her head to one side before he let out a small laugh.

"i don't know if you planned to look so good today but you look very hot," he nodded, receiving nothing more than the middle finger from mollie as she walked over to the door, "pull your shorts up a-"

"corbyn." she interrupted him and turned back around, "drink, yes or no?"

"no, come here." corbyn frowned, "and close the door."

doing as she was told, mollie closed his bedroom door before walking back over to his bed and sitting down on it, looking over at corbyn with a confused expression on her face.

"can we cuddle?" he asked, letting out a yawn as he did so.

"okay," mollie nodded, shuffling over to him as beginning to cuddle into him as the boy suddenly looked over at her.

"uh," he scoffed, "i want to be the little spoon."

"oh my god," she mumbled through a small laugh, finally agreeing for him to be the little spoon as the pair moved around, eventually having the boy laying with his head on her chest and his legs in between hers.

and within seconds, corbyn had bought the girls hand to his hair and shortly fallen asleep after that despite how persistent he was in telling the girl he wasn't tired.

mollie, of course, stayed awake whilst he slept. her worry of the boy was just an addition to her struggles of sleeping, and had more than enough things to keep her company throughout the few hours he'd be out.

so with a final kiss on his forehead, she had one hand gently run through his hair while the other was holding onto her phone, the sound of the boy slightly snoring filling the white noise in his room.

"i love you," the girl whispered, a small smile on her face.

a/n

hi ig