074; you made it to twenty

third person.

with the couple in mexico and celebrating mollie's birthday, they had been up since sunrise doing the many activities corbyn had planned out for the day. starting by making pancakes together for breakfast and watching the sunrise while eating them, then a few hours by the pool in their villa, and many others things to keep them occupied.

the boy's main goal was to keep mollie away from her phone, although he knew some people would be there to wish her a happy birthday and a sappy post about how she made it to twenty, he knew a handful of people wouldn't bother to send her a text, and he didn't want her mood ruined.

and so, after a meal out at a restaurant a few minutes away from where they were staying, managing to have a few drinks afterwards at the bar beside it despite having no id's, the two of them had stumbled into their villa while slightly drunk.

corbyn's hands were holding onto the girl's waist, kicking their door closed behind him whilst mollie was still laughing about something that had happened over ten minutes ago, dragging him over to the couch.

"this feels like we're living in an apartment together," mollie mentioned, falling onto the couch and pulling the boy with him, her back against the armrest with corbyn over her.

"it's nice," corbyn replied with a smile, placing a kiss on her lips as mollie's arms loosely wrapped around his neck, "but let's have the apartment talk a different day."

"okay." she shrugged slightly, giving him a smile while corbyn bought his lips back to hers once again.

"i love you," he mumbled into the kiss, a small smile on his face while one of his hands cupped her face, "if you didn't already know that."

"i love you more," mollie replied, "if you didn't already know that either."

"i did know that." he nodded, "you're soft for me."

"never," she shook her head and grabbed her phone, "i should call max i think he wanted-"

"but baby," corbyn frowned, his lips attaching to her neck while he took her phone out of her hands, "can't we have a little fun first?"

"are you sex deprived again?" mollie pouted with a sarcastic tone in her voice, watching corbyn sigh and roll his eyes.

"we had sex the first morning we got here," corbyn told her.

"but that was four long days ago, how ever did you survive this long?" mollie shook her head and smiled, "i'm sorry i kept you waiting."

"mollie," he frowned, moving away from her as he sat himself down on the couch, "i am not sex deprived."

"i'm so sorry you went four days." she continued to joke around, shuffling over to him and running her hand up his shirt, causing him to glance to the girl, "your dick must be shrinking."

"ha, ha." corbyn folded his arms, "very funny."

"would some sex put a smile on your face?" mollie frowned, "is that what princess wants?"

"i'm not a princess," corbyn let out a laugh.

"you're acting like one," she shrugged, "being in a bad mood until you get your way, little princess."

"are you going to fuck me or just sit there and tease me?" he asked, turning himself to face the girl.

"with that attitude i'll continue being annoying." mollie told him, straddling his waist anyway as her hands wondered to the boy's belt while she left a few marks along his neck.

corbyn smiled slightly to himself, standing up while he picked the girl up with him and walked over to their bedroom. as he kicked the door close behind him, he laid the girl onto her back on the bed and moved on top of her, pinning her wrists down while doing so.