082; did you initiate that

third person.

the friend group had found themselves at one of the many parties occurring in la that night, and were waiting corbyn to arrive after he had told jack that he was on a flight over.

and although corbyn wasn't so worried about receiving any form of apology from the group, being more focused on his girlfriend receiving the apologies he had decided to join them for a night out after not seeing them in so long.

"don't drink that." jack took a cup out of nicole's hand as he put it to the side.

"zach made it for-"

"there's alcohol in it." he shook his head, "they don't know yet."

"well tell them." nicole frowned, "can we go get a non-alcoholic drink?"

"we can," jack nodded as he grabbed ahold of her hand, "only drink what i pour you, i don't trust anyone else right now."

"okay." she gave him a small smile as the couple wondered off towards the drinks.

"they're acting weird." jonah shook his head and rolled his eyes slightly, "but i heard they're friends with mollie again."

"i want her to come to la so we can all give her apologies face to face." charlie folded her arms.

"corbyn said she's moving here with him." daniel mentioned, "not sure who convinced her to do that but we'll see her soon i'm sure."

"speaking of corbyn." zach sighed, nodding his head over to the boy who had just walked into the party and looking like a lost puppy.

after he had spotted the group and a small smile instantly appeared, he made his way over with his hands in his pockets and the buttons on his shirt slightly undone, already looking slightly sleepy.

"hey," he spoke up with a small shrug, "i would've been here earlier but i was looking round apartments."

"did you find one you like?" daniel asked.

"yeah." corbyn nodded, "i did all the paper
work to one of them, i'm just waiting for mollie to reply so i can see what she thinks of the place."

"are you letting her do the decorating?" olivia said through a small laugh, "i don't think she'll let you."

"she's in charge of the colour scheme and everything," corbyn held his hands up, "i'll just help wherever she needs me to."

"that'll be good for the both of you though." jonah smiled, "you'll enjoy it."

"yeah, i have a feeling she isn't going to think it's as great as she is making it out to be but," he shrugged, "i'm going to go get a drink."

with the group giving him a nod on response and turning to their own conversation as he walked away, he found himself at the selection of drinks where nicole and jack were stood in the midst of a conversation.

"does he know?" nicole mumbled and nodded towards corbyn, watching jack answer with a nod as the girl turned around to look at the boy, "did you find an apartment?"

"maybe." corbyn replied as he grabbed a cup, "i'm just waiting on mollie's response."

"is she busy?"