Chapter 29

"This is thoroughly depressing." I groaned in the back seat of Matt's moms car. 

"No, no, no it's not! Let's get the music flowing, maybe that will pump up your happiness." Ms. Espinosa optimised. 

She fiddled in her purse keeping one hand on the wheel and her eyes on the road until she finally pulled out a bright cd then shoved it in the CD slot of the car radio. She adjusted her mirror so that she could make eye contact with my reflection and she grinned out of pure excitement, probably because she couldn't wait for me to listen to her music. The music started playing and when the first word that came out of the musicians voice, Ms. Espinosa sang the first word in sync. "Loveee." Both the musician and Ms. Espinosa sang until Cameron quickly turned the knob on the radio all the way, shutting the music off completely then going back to scrolling down his timeline on twitter. Ms. Espinosa frowned then shoved Cameron.

"Thank you, Ms. Espinosa for trying to cheer me up." I sweetly said earning me a grin from her. 

We pulled up to the Espinosa residence and Cameron quickly got out of the car and walked into the house. 

"That kid is really going to get hit." Ms. Espinosa muttered. 

She got my wheel chair from the trunk and unfolded it while Matt lifted me up and set me in the chair. I tried to stop blushh, but I couldn't help it. Matt's mom must have noticed because she started giggling. Matt wheel me into the house and my anxiety started kicking in. 

"All righty! I know that you are probably worried about staying with us, but I assure you that it will be okay. I just don't want you guys doing anything, I don't care if you're dating, you will not be having-"

"We get it mom." Matt cut off his mom. 

She nodded then disappeared into the kitchen. 

"It's not like you guys can even have sex, she has a broken leg." Cameron said under his breath while passing by us to get his phone. 

"Why are you being so mean?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Why are you so stupid? You fell off a rock climbing wall. You wonder why nobody caught you, well, it's because no one likes you." Cam said bluntly then walked up the stairs. 

Matt looked shocked and I was just sad. I tried to hold back the tears, but nothing could stop them. Matt bent down and hugged me. 

Matt's POV : 

I bent down and hugged Bethany. I had no idea why Cameron was being so rude. When I was hugging Bethany my mom came into the living the room with a big cake with heart on it. She looked surprised when she saw Bethany crying. I gestured my hands signaling my mom to leave. Bethany couldn't see because she was facing the other way. She slowly back up and her and the cake vanished behind a corner.

"You'll be okay, Beth." I said setting my hands on her shoulders.

"I want to be okay now." She cried.

"Okay you know what." I picked her up and set her on the couch, then put in an Americas Next Top Model DVD, then I grabbed a bunch of food and sugar drinks and sat by Bethany.

"This is how we are rolling tonight." I smirked. 

After two hours of watching ANTM and drinking and eating stuff loaded with sugar, we were really hyper. 

"Why don't we go get revenge on Cameron?" I smiled.

It was 2am and Cam deserved to get revenge.

"We should!." Bethany agreed.

"Well you can't really, erm, move so I'll go do it myself." I said and Bethany nodded smiling.

I hurried up the stairs then slowly opened up the door to Cameron's room.  He was passed out on his bed. Next to him on his table next to his bed his phone went off. I quitely walked over to his phone to see what was going on. It was Madison who texted him. I unlocked his phone and read his messages. 

Bethany's POV : 

Matt walked down the stairs and I was eager to know what Matt had done to Cam. When Matt sat next to me he looked as pale as a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm a dad." He replied.

MY DADDY! EW GROSS JK! 

Hey there. I'm on spring break so expect a bunch of updates! I recently met Jack and Jack so go look at my instagram to read the story about me meeting them. @alexisamberr

QOTD: What are some of your questions about what Jack and Jack are like? 

I'm sure I can answer them because I hung out with them for a while, hahaha.