Chapter 23

Cameron's POV :

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi." Bethany replied in a quiet voice.

"Did you leave already?" I asked snickering.

"Yeah, I did." Bethany's voice was really shaky.

"Well, why?" I asked.

"I didn't feel comforatable being there, okay?" Bethany got really defensive.

"Okay, God." I said right before she hung up.

I wondered what was wrong with her, but didn't care that much to actually do something. About an hour later I ran into Matt. He was really drunk. I took him into his room and it looked very messed up. There were pillows and blankets on the ground and shards of glass on the floor. I noticed some blood and almost puked. I just figured someone lost their v-card. I laughed slightly because of the idea someone lost their virginity in Matt's room.

Matt fell asleep as soon as he layed down. I went downstairs and told everyone that Matt's mom would be home soon so they all left leaving me a mess to clean up. By the condition that Matt was in, I decided to pull the plug on the party. I cleaned up then went to sleep. A crazy party really does take a lot out of you.

The next morning I was glad I hadn't drank any alcohol because Matt was in really bad shape. He took a bunch of pills then started puking in toilet. After he was done and was slightly less hung over, me and him sat down on the couch in the living room and watched t.v. 

"What happened last night? I literally have no memory of it." He asked.

"You just got really drunk, man." I replied.

"I've never been drunk before, why did you let me get drunk?" He yelled.

"It's not my job to watch you, God." I sighed.

Matt shook his head and pulled out his phone.

Beth's POV:

I woke up early and change my clothes into not-ruined-and-bloody clothes. I didn't need my parents asking me why I had cut in my pants and there was blood. To get what happened off my mind from last night I read, "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green for the millionth time. I wanted an Augustus Waters. Why couldn't I have one?

When I got to the part in the book where Hazel, Augustus and Hazel's mom arrived in Amsterdam, my phone dinged on my desk. I plopped my book down and got my phone. I just got a text from Matt which made me cringe.

Mattchu : Heyy! :)

Me : Hi 

Mattchu : Can I come over or do you want to come over?

Me : No.

Matt : Plwssss

Me : You just don't understand the concept of no.

Matt : What's wrong bebee ??

Me : leave me alone

Me : please

Matt : Why? What'd I do??

Me : Something you don't want to rember/:

I shut off my phone and went back to my book. I was done with talking to him becaue how was I going to explain what happened? I couldn't.

The day dragged on, I sucessfully avoided everyone for a whole day which was my goal. By the time I knew it, it was already Sunday. 

I heard the doorbell go off so I groggily got up. It was really in the morning so I was surprised when I saw Mrs. Grier and Skylynn standing outside. When I opened the door Mrs. Grier said, "Hi sweetie, are your parents home?"

"No, sorry they're working. What do you need? Maybe I can help?" I suggested.

"I need a babysitter for Sky because my brother is at the hospital." She rushed.

"I can babysit her if you want." I smiled but regretted saying that after I rembered how sassy she is.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much, sweetheart!" She kindly said. 

Skylynn came inside and Mrs. Grier left. We both walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed some clothes and told Skylynn to stay put while I changed in the bathroom. When I was done changing and walked back into my room I saw Skylynn making funny face in the window. I walked over and saw her and Matt exchanging funny looks making each other laugh. I quickly shut the curtains causing Skylynn to scream and cry.

"I want Matt!" She yelled.

"Why didn't your mom have him babysit you?" I asked.

"She doesn't like Matt because one time he babysat me fed me strawberries, I'm allergic to strawberries." She said.

"Please calm down Sky." I begged.

"I WILL NEVER CALM DOWN UNTIL WE CAN GO PLAY WITH MATT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs while she bounced off the walls.

"OKAY! Let's go play with Matt." I forced a smile as we walked downstairs heading to Matt's house.

-

Hello there ! I'm pretty proud off myself for these frequent updates. :) So Nash just liked my best friend's photo of him on her personal instagram and I've been crying. To get my mind off it I decided to update.

You guys are so sweet ! In the comments you guys always say the sweetest things making cry on da inside of my heart. I wrote this book in the summer and finished it, but it was more of a one-shot so decided to add more, and the story has honestly changed so much! It is way better though so yay!

When I go back to school from break we get to work on descriptive writing in English so I'm so excited. I will hopefully learn a few things and make my writing much better! 

Love you guys so much ! Comment something, anything! Reading them makes my day/life. Also click that empty star and make it full if you want to be extraaaa sweet. Okay love you guys, see you very soon! :)