Chapter 19

XX Kind of a warning for some of my young veiwers, this chapter includes a topic that is PG-13 kind of, not really, but i don't want you guys to hate or be upset so just a warning! :) XX

I walked into first period and everyone was staring at me.

Wow, information spreads fast in this school. 

I sat down in my seat by Matt and smiled at him, but he just ignored me. Ouch, that stunged. We worked more on our stupid essays. Finally the bell rang and Matt got up and walked by me. 

"Hey, you want to get lunch during lunch period with me?" I asked Matt.

"No." he said bluntly. 

That hurt so bad.

"Why don't you just go get lunch with Cameron, you guys have done everything else." Matt said then walked away.

That killed me.

I was sad at first but then I turned furious. How was Matt going to be mad at me when he doesn't know the full story. Then I thought, why would Matt even care if I did "it" with Cameron, ALTHOUGH, I didn't. 

If Matt wanted to be so close-minded, who was I to stop him?

I was walking down the hallway and got very depressed when people called me 'Slut' and 'Whore.' I saw Cameron leaning against his locker with his crew surrounding him. By then my eyes were watering. Cameron and I then made eye contact and he looked guilty. I just kept walking.

I managed to get through the day until lunch. I wanted to stay invisible so I started reading at an empty table in the corner of the lunchroom. All of the sudden Madison got on top of a table and yelled "Hey Bethany!"

I wondered if I was in some kind of cliche highschool movie. I just ignored Madison.

"Why don't you explain to everyone why you slept with MY boyfriend." She smirked.

I stood on the table I was sitting alone at and said, "Okay! I will." I clapped my hands together once. 

"You got me mad at the bowling alley last night so I kissed Cameron, they you left with Matt, me and Cameron bowled, then we accidently fell asleep on the bus stop and then we ran to school to school so we wouldn't get in trouble. Nothing happened." I stated. 

Everyones eyes went back to Madison.

"That's not the story Cameron was telling." Madison glanced over at Cameron. 

I looked at Cameron once again making eye contact with tears were coming out of my eyes and guilt was drowning his. 

"You must not be that sastisfactory for Cameron then if he has to cheat. Although he didn't, and he knows it." I said.

Everyone 'oohh' and her cheeks turned red. I got off the table and rushed out of the cafeteria. While I was walking out of school I saw Matt sitting in study hall. So that meant Matt was isn't in the cafeteria. Thank goodness.

I started walking home because there was no way I was going to last period. Plus it's very easy to skip at that school. I unlocked my front door and watched AHS in my room for about three hours until I got this sudden urge to check on Matt. So I peeked out my window and watched Matt talk on his phone in an angry way. I couldn't hear Matt because his window was shut, but his curtains were open. Then I started wondering why he was upset and who he was talking to. My thoughts were interuppted by Cameron asking what I was doing. 

I jumped and got really scared because Cameron just caught me stalking Matt.

"Get out." I said in a mean way.

"Make me." Cameron said plopping on my bed. 

"You need to leave, you're a liar and a jerk. You can just leave me alone!" I screamed.

Cameron stood up and looked me in the eyes. 

"Sorry babe, but I have a rep to protect." He laughed.

"Don't call me babe." I stated.

"Oh and I told Matt already that we didn't have sex. If that makes you feel better." Cameron smiled.

"Why do you care how I feel? It's really hurting your 'rep." I said.

"I'm not heartless." Cameron lied.

"Act like it." I said as I pushed him out of my room and locked the door.

I was so stressed out. Totally not looking forward to school tommorow. I drifted away to sleep.

Matt's POV :

"Well?" I asked Cameron as he stepped into my room.

"Maybe Madison is right, Bethany is a bitch." Cameron insulted.

"Are you joking? She has every right to be mad! You and Madison spreading that rumor, do you guys have any respect?" I yelled.

"Why don't you go marry Bethany and have a bunch of football playing children that like Christmas music." Cameron yelled walking out of my room downstairs.

"I'm working on it." I mumbled.

"I heard that!" Cameron yelled.

Damn him and his supersonic hearing.

Bethany's POV :

 My alarm buzzed off and I groggily got up and saw that it was raining. 

Why did me and Matt have to be fighting because he usually takes me to school because my parents work early in the morning to like night time. I showered and got dressed. I went downstairs and had a poptart. I put on my coat and started looking for an umbrella. Then I realized that my lovely parents took both of the umbrellas leaving me to walk to school in the rain.

I started walking to school be drowned with rain when Matt's car pulled up. 

"Heyyyy, want a ride?" Matt asked.

I continued walking and he kept slowy driving next to me with his window rolled down. 

"Just get in!" Matt begged.

I reluctantly sat in the passenger side of Matt's car and we started driving to school. 

This is going to be awkward.

-

HEY I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE JACK AND JACK SHOW OMFG. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD AN AMAZING, YOU DESERVE IT. MINE SUCKED BUT MY DAD BOUGHT ME A SHIRT FROM XXVI I LOVE IT! BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE LIKE WHAT.

I WILL UPDATE SOON !! OH AND I REALLY LIKE CAPS LOCK SORRY LMAO! 

OKAY YOURE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/LIFE.