Chapter 30

"Good one, Matt, meanwhile Mazee just got kicked off ANTM." I sighed.

"I'm not kidding. I got Madison pregnant." He said seriously.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

Matt covered my mouth with his hand quickly to shut me up. He let go and said, "What am I going to do?" 

"Did you even have sex with Madison?"I asked in shock.

"N-no, well, uhm, nn-o, maybe." Matt stuttered.

"Yes or no." I 

"I don't know. That night when I got really drunk, I don't remember anything." He admitted.

I was really shocked, mad, and sad. Life was actually okay then this happened. 

"You don't know if this is true or not, so let's not worry about it. Let's just watch ANTM then we will figure this out in the morning" I assured then tangled my fingers with his.

We watched more ANTM until we finally fell asleep. 

CAM"S POV : 

I woke up early and look at my text messages I had gotten when I was asleep. I noticed that a message that I got from Madison had already been read and I didn't read it. The text message said how Matt was the dad of her soon to be born child. New text messages that I read for her were a bunch of apologies. I was mad to say the least. 

I quickly got up and stomped out of my room. I ran into Matt's mom said who was walking in the hallway.

"Oh Cameron, thank goodness you are awake. I will be running to the grocery store now so keep an eye on Madison and make sure she's okay, okay?" Sarah, Matt's mom, said. 

"Sure." I said then brushed pass her to go to Matt's room as she looked annoyed and left to the store.

I opened the door to Matt's door and saw that he wasn't there. I ran down the stairs only to see both Matt and Beth asleep on the couch. They were both sitting while sleeping and Beth's head rested in the crook of Matt's neck and Matt's head on top of hers. They were surrounded by sugary drinks and food. I grabbed Matt's shirt and pinned him to the wall. He woke up and was really confused.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I gritted my teeth.

He was speechless probably because he was so off guard.

"Getting my girlfriend pregnant? Are you fucking serious?" I yelled.

"Don't wake Beth up, I don't want her involved in this drama." I said calmly.

"Get the Sour Patch Kid out of you hair, we're going to Madison's house." I directed then walked outside with Matt following.

Thirty minutes later

Bethany's POV : 

I was in a deep sleep when the door bell went off. I ignored it and remained sleeping hoping someone else would get the door. The doorbell went off faster so out of annoyance I quickly went to go get it. I fell down immediately considering my leg. I looked up at through the glass door only to see Skylynn.

"What do you want Sky?" I groaned laying on my stomach.

"Do you want some girl scout cookies?" She asked sweetly. 

"Wha-No, I don't want any. Can you help me here I have a broken leg." I begged.

"Sorry my mom told me not to talk to anyone who isn't buying cookies." Skylynn sassed then started to walk away.

"OKAY! I'll buy cookies, just help me." I whined. 

"That's what I thought." She sassed again then opened the and walked to me.

"Just try to help me get into my wheel chair." I said.

She rolled my wheel chair next to me and tried her hardest to lift me in it. I pushed my body up and turned around. I finally was in my wheel chair. 

Madison's POV :

Matt and Cam pulled into my driveway. I poured water on my eyes to make it look like I had been crying and I made sure to wear bland, loose clothes to complete my fake look. 

"Hi." I whispered when Matt and Cam into my room. 

"I don't want any sugar coating-is Matt the dad or not?" Cameron asked. 

"Yes, yes, he is." I cried.

"Why are you crying." Matt questioned.

"My parents are kicking me out." I cried harder.

"You can live with us." Matt blurted out.

Plan A = Success

HEYLO

IDK KNOW IF MATTS MOM IS NAMED SARAH FOR SURE, BUT I HATE SAYING MS. ESPINOSA A MILLION TIMES AND IDK IF YOU CAN HEAR THROUGH GLASS DOORS BUT THAT IS HOW IM ROLLING

PLEASE MESSAGE ME : I have no friends on Wattpad and I want some :) My kik is DreamAlexis or you can just message me on Wattpad yolo