Chapter 31

Bethany's POV :

Thirty minutes later

"No, Sky, I don't want 55 boxes of Thin Mints!" I argued as she was filling out the paper for the order of cookies.

"Okay let me change that to Caramel Delights." She said.

"I don't have any money." I muttered.

"I will push you out of this wheel chair." She angrily notified.

"No!" I yelled with my hands up wondering why I was scared of a five year old.

"C'mon, you are going to be helping me sell cookies if you can't pay." Sky said then wheeled me out the front door. 

I didn't have anything to do that day so I didn't really resist. 

"Let's go sell some at the beach first, then go back down my street, then we will cross the street then sell them on your street. Okay?" I asked.

Little Sky nodded. We strolled to the beach and there weren't many people willing to buy cookies. We went down my street asking people and got a few to make an order for cookies. Then we went to cross the road to sell cookies on Skylynn's side. Skylynn was way ahead of me because I didn't know how to work my wheel chair with ease so I was slacking behind.

Matt's POV :

"Did we even have sex Madison?" I hesistated to ask, but did. 

It seemed like the perfect timing because me, her, and Cam were in my car heading back to my house. 

"Don't act like you don't remember." Madison sedusively said leaning from the passenger seat and trailing her hand down my chest.

"Everyone keep their hands to themselves." Cam growled leaning forward from the backseat and shoved up Madison off of me.

"Don't shove her she's pregnant!" I yelled at Cameron taking my eyes off the road to look at him and yell.

" Matt the road!" Madison screeched.

I looked back to the street and stopped immediately, but it was not a fast enough stop because I had hit Bethany slightly.

"Fuck." I muttered getting out of my car and running to Bethany who was laying on her stomach and her wheel chair completely broken by her. 

Skylynn came running up to where Madison, Cameron, and I were hovering over Bethany.

"Join the competition you said, it would be fun." Bethany groaned still laying down. 

"Bethany, I'm so sorry." I apologized.

We were all freaking out, except Madison, she looked happy. In all of this commotion, the ironic part was my showed up exactly at the perfect time to see that I had hit Bethany. My mom was trying to turn into the street from wherever she was, but she couldn't because my car was blocking the street. She got out of her car and ran over.

"Oh my God!" What happened?" She panicked.

"Matt hit Bethany." Skylynn blurted making me glare at her.

Thank goodness Skylynn walked ahead or else I would have killed her. That's be the second time I almost killed her.

My mom just dropped her. "I didn't hit her, I just kinda push her, with my car." I defended myself.

"I'm going to call her parents-"

"No! No one can find out that I hit Bethany, okay?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and I turned my head scanning the neighorhood. I saw an old lady dressed in a pastel blue pantsuit walking her annoying purse dog.

"Keep walking, Debra." I said to her sternly. 

She looked surprised and insulted then walked away. 

"Get her in your car, we are going to the hospital." My mom instructed.

HEYYYY HEYYY

I will update on Sunday I think because tomorrow I'm hanging out with my cousin whom I haven't seen in a year and she hates me. On Saturday, me and my bestfriends are going to Aeropostle and we will be stealing the cardboard cutouts of Nash, Cam, and Gorilla.

Oops, I mean Hayes. 

I'm going to continu reading this 1D fanfic even though I'm not in the fandom.

QOTD: Where do you live? (I ask in a non-creepy way)

AOTD: I live in Nebraska! :)