Chapter 17

I was really frustrated. Cameron Dallas, my enemy has to live next door to me. Cameron is just a cute boy who gets by with his parents money and his good looks, to be quite honest.

I started walking to the library, but I told my mom first. She knows that I go to the library to cool down when I'm mad. I don't think I was as mad as I was nervous. Everyone knows my loser secret. Even Matt. Not that Matt could think that I am any more of a loser than he already knows.

I got to the library and sat down and started reading "The Outsiders." That is what I was. A weirdo that everyone kept away from. My only friend was Matt, which is depressing. I got really into the book when two boys approached me.

I looked up to see that Matt and Cameron were right there.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to do something that isn't reading?" Matt laughed.

I melted right then and there. His smile and laugh just have huge affects on me!

"What do you have in mind?" I questioned.

"Whatever you want." Matt replied.

"Does Cameron have to be there?" I asked looking grossed out.

"I need to keep you guys from going at it like wild animals." Cameron smirked.

Matt choked on his water while I blushed from awkwardness.

"Why don't we go bowling or something and talk about the feetball thing?" I suggested trying to stray away from the awkward, previous topic.

"I'll text Madison to meet us there." Cameron stated.

Matt noticed me roll my eyes, laughed, and grabbed my arm walking to the door to catch up to Cameron.

We hopped into Matt's car and I asked, "How'd you guys even know I was at the library?" I questioned.

"We asked your mom and she was like at the library so that's how. Complicated." Cameron said with sarcasm.

"Very." I joked.

We finally were at the bowling alley. We all got out of the car and walked in. When we got in we saw Madison standing there waiting. Cameron and her started making out with her very sloppily causing Matt and I to gag.

Matt and I stood there awkwardly before I couldn't take it anymore so I pulled Cameron off Madison.

Madison let out an annoying mad sound.

"Why are you a bitch?" Madison questioned.

"Probably because you knows that you are totally incapable of being normal so you are just jealous. Just look at ypurself. A wanna-be hipster that listens to Christmas music and is having a love affair with her only friend.

I was furious.

I walked up and and kissed Cameron harshly and for a little while.

"And also your boyfriend." I smirked.

Everyone, I mean everyone, all the people in the bowling alley, were looking at us.

-

I have a new book!! It's called Babe. I'll updated this book once that book gets 10 favorites.

Oh and do you guys want me to make a vine where I make a vine for each chapter of my books. In each vine I will include a polyvore and a video that is a visual of the chapter. Sound good?

Love you ! Inbox me if you want to talk about a n y t h i n g ayee. Oh and I FRICKING MET TAYLOR CANIFF. Make sure you follow me so that I can tell the whole story on my wall or whatever, and you'll be notified!

Byeeyeyeyeye.