Chapter 15

| Bethany's POV|

I slowly opened my eyes only to see it was light outside.

Not a good sign.

When I usually woke up it was dark. Since I fell asleep last night early, I forgot to set my alarm.

I got up super fast and ran to my closet. I put on some black skinnies, a large sweater, and slipped on some moccasins. I put my hair in a messy bun and left my face bare. I grabbed my stuff and ran to my bike.

I arrived to school and hurried to lock my bike up. I ran to class and as I was running the late bell rang.

I walked to class defeated. I peaked through the window of the door only to connect eyes with Matt. I told Matt to distract the teacher with my eyes.

"Mrs. Bing!" Matt yelled.

He got up and put his arm around Mrs. Bing gently guiding her to look at the window. The windows were right across from the door so she couldn't see me.

Matt started fake coughing loudly and motioned me to come in with his hand.

I slowly opened the door and tip toed to my seat. Matt's fake coughing drowned out all of my noise thankfully.

"These are beautiful blinds, I mean, if I were selling blinds, I'd sell these. The glorious way they-" Matt was cut off by Mrs. Bing.

"Sit down." Mrs. Bing interrupted.

Matt nodded his head once and sat down next to me.

Mrs. Bing sat at her desk and went back to typing on her computer.

Without looking up, Mrs. Bing said, "Bethany, you have detention. I'm not as oblivious as you think I am."

My winced at my stupidity.

I should of just stayed home, my parents weren't home, I could of gotten away with it.

Now I need to have detention with the two people that get it everyday : Cameron and Madison.

Ugh.

-

IM SORRY ! PLEASE DONT HATE ME ! I feel like the revealing if the Cameron at Matt's house thing needs a whole chapter by itself!

BUUTT ! You can go check out my polyvores for Beth ! My polyvore is my twitter!

I love you all to the Oort Cloud and back !

Aye see what I did there ?

QOTD : Why do you think Cam was at Matt's house ? &&&&& Do you want a bad boy Nash or Luke Hemmings story ?

Ilysm !