Chapter 32

So I wrote this chapter and thought I published it, but no of course I didn't. So I am re-writing this.

Cameron, my mom, Madison, Skylynn and I sat in the hug rectangular hospital room that had two beds, one occupied by a lady who had stitches on her forearm and the other occupied by lifeless Bethany. 

Bethany's mom came bursting into the room. "What happened?" She questioned.

"She fell down the stairs, Mrs. Mota." I blurted.

Beth's mom raised her eyebrows. I eyed everyone silently signaling them to go along with it. I couldn't have Bethany's mom think I'm irresponsible.

"Your x-rays do not look like you have a broken leg, hun." Mrs. Mota announced.

"But Mom, Dad said I had a broken leg." Beth reassured.

"Well your father isn't a good doctor." Mrs. Mota sassed.

The other lady in the room turned her head toward us faster than lightning and had her mouth gaped open. It was apparent that Mr. Mota would be performing a surgery on her soon.

Bethany's mom quickly pulled the curtain, that was the room was divided in half and the lady couldn't see us.

"We are going to have to remove this cast and but a boot on and give you crutches because you have torn ligaments." Mrs. Mota said.

After about two hours, me, Beth, Cam, and Madison were sitting in the living room of my house. We dropped Sky off at her house on the way home because she wouldn't stop singing All About That Bass.

"I need to tell my mom that Madison is staying with us." I sighed.

"I'm surprised my mom is letting me stay here." Beth laughed.

I got up and headed towards my mom's room. I opened the door just a bit and saw her pacing back and forth.

"Mom?" I asked opening the door all the way causing her to jump.

She guided me to sit on her bed.

"Matt, there's no easy way to say this. I know you miss your dad a lot, but I think it is time for me to move on. I'm dating this new man, who treats me like a queen. You might know him. He's Madison's father." She gleamed.

HOLY JESUS PLOTWIST! I am so sorry for not posting in forever. It's 4am rn and I'm updating on Wattpad and doing my spanish project. I started two new books recently. Delusion and Middle School Guide. PleaSEEE CHECK THEM OUT. I will update this book when each of those books gets 5 votes. SO GO VOTE FOR THOSE RIGHT NOW AND I WILL UPDATE SUPER FAST. Also, follow me on twitter : @progrier !! Shawn recently followed me wowowowowow. Love ya. xx