Chapter 33

"You're dating Madison's father?" I choked out.

"Yes, yes I am." She smiled with joy.

I hadn't seen her smile that big in a really long time. It was nice to see my mom happy and move on from my dad, but it was the worst thing to happen to me. How in the world was I supposed to tell my mom that I got my maybe sister-in-law pregnant.

How the fuck was I suppose to ask if Madison could live with us. My mom seemed so in love with this guy that kicked his daughter out of the house because she was pregnant.

Also, Madison's parents still lived together so how why is that Mr. Beer taking an interest in my mom.

"That's great!" I disguised my lie with a smile.

I ran downstairs in shock.

"Hey Beth can I talk to you in private?" I asked her.

"Sure..?"

I pulled her into the laundry room that was secluded from everything and everyone.

"My mom is dating Madison's fucking dad." I whisper-shouted.

Bethany's mouth gaped open. Then she started to laugh.

"What is funny about this." I was so irritated.

"This whole thing, it just keeps getting worse and worse."

"It isn't funny, Mota. Now I told you because you're the only one I know with good advice."

We then got into this conversation about the devious plan we were about to do. The plan was titled: "Operation Clear Beer" Cleverly titled by yours truly.The whole object of the plan was to get rid of both Madison and her dad. First, we had to determine whether or not Madison was actually pregnant. The next step would be determined if step one had a yes or a no.

If Madison was actually pregnant, then we would get rid of her dad. If she wasn't pregnant then we would get rid of both her and her dad.

"So, what does this mean for us?" I asked Beth.

"Don't worry, this won't affect our friendship." She grinned.

Friend-zoned.

I smiled back, but those words left scars. My whole life was falling apart.

"Wait here." Bethany said.

Bethany opened the laundry room door then walked to the kitchen to get a piece of paper and a pen. Then she came back to the laundry room and pushed herself up on the washing machine. She sat on the cold appliance and wrote on the notepad she placed on her thigh.

"Step One of Operation Clear Beer - find out if Madison is really pregnant." Bethany read out as she wrote.

"Madison isn't lying about being pregnant." I defensively said.

"And how do you know that?"

"She wouldn't lie to me about something like that."

"When have you known Madison to tell the truth? You just wanted to get rid of her, what's going on?" Bethany asked.

I was frustrated with everything that was going on and every person in my life. I just rolled my eyes and made a dramatic exit out of the laundry room. Bethany followed me on my way to see Madison and Cameron.

They weren't in the living room where we had left them.

"Cameron, Madison?!" I called out through the whole house.

No answer.

"Where do you think they are?" Beth questioned.

I shrugged and sat down on the couch and played on my phone. Bethany sat beside me without keeping her distance. It was cute, but if she had no feelings for me then why would she be so flirty to me?

About an hour later my phone started to ring.

I saw that it was Cameron and answered it. "Yo." I answered.

Bethany lightly pulled the phone from my ear and pressed on the speaker button so that she could hear the phone call.

I gave her a glare causing her to giggle.

"I'm at thing-this p-party and uh I lost Mackenzie." Cameron slurred.

"Mackenzie?" Bethany asked.

"Woah, Matt did you just turn into a girl?" Cam stuttered.

"That was Bethany." I said.

"Not Mackenzie. Uhm, Maggie? No, Meredith?" Cam tried to remember.

"Madison?" I guessed was the girl that he couldn't remember.

"Yes! Well, we came to this party and now I can't find her. Oh shit, they're coming." Cameron panicked.

"Who?" I questioned into the phone.

It was too late, the phone call was disconnected.

WE GET SO DISCONNECTED!!

You guys should to go to my profile and follow the instructions I put in my description! They're instructions on how to get money, gift cards, and paid apps for free!

All you have to do is download apps then BAM you get money. It's not a scam, I promise. I just want to share with you guys on how I afford Starbucks everyday ahhahah.

Make sure to enter the code that's in my description so that you get 50 free points!

QOTD : How many days of school do you have left?

AOTD : I have four WHOOO!