Chapter 6

Although the awkwardness left, the scare came.

I looked at my fresh schedule, I had Honors Trigonometry next. The problem was I didn't know where anything in the school was thanks to that Cameron boy.

I unsteadily walked out of the classroom and looked for room 315. I was astounded by how many kids were in the hallway. I took, literally, three steps and some jerk opened his locker in my face.

I walked a little more and decided to take a break I was clueless about where this class was.

I leaned against a, let's just say, so-not-my-locker. I had a ginormous headache, and the girls that came up to me didn't make it any better.

"Get out of my way whore." She screeched.

Then her clones pushed me down. I'm a pretty passive person, so conflicts are not my thing.

I slowly began to get up but those witches came right over, kicked me down and walked away.

I got up and brushed myself off and as I did that I found out I was covered in bruises.

I acted like nothing happened and no one even noticed.

After I walked about five classrooms down when all of the sudden, I saw Cameron. I hurried up to him.

He was surrounded by tall, tough guys, and gorgeous girls. I tried moving my head to see Cameron better, but I just couldn't.

"Cameron, can you help me?" I yelped.

He ignored me and walked with his "cool" group. As he walked away from I stood there looking totally confusing. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see who it was, revealing it was Matthew.

"You look like you're lost." He smiled.

I nodded my head yes as if it was expected. He took my schedule out of my hand lightly and looked at it.

"Cool, you have Trigonometry with me. C'mon." He said nicely.

I was taken back because how sweet that was. I of course followed him being so very confused and he was hot.

I guess I wasn't surprised he was helping me, probably bribed to be be nice from our parents. My big smile soon disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! So I've been editing this story a lot, and I kind of just threw a mean girl in there, haha. I mean, you can't have a teen fiction without that one mean girl who tries to destroy everyone! xD

QOTD : What should her name be? Do you have anyone you hate?

AOTD : I was thinking Madison, because you know, Madison Beer. She also went after Cam and Machu. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA no.