Chapter 35

Bethany's POV

I kept getting shoved and pushed by the drunk crowd. My goal was to reunite with Matt, but then I changed my venture to just find a place where I would suffocate to death.

It took me a very long time, but I started making progress on moving out of the crowd. I saw an open door that revealed a downward staircase.

That's where I was shuffling to when all of the sudden, Cameron popped up in front of me.

"Cameron, where are Madison and Matt?!" I asked by yelling.

He didn't reply as I stared into his blood shot eyes. Instead he just grabbed my hand and started dragging me through the crowd.

I remembered what happened when Matt did the same thing at the last party I was at. After a flashback I got out of his grip and pushed through the crowd to head back to my other destination.

I finally reached the top of the stairs ignoring Cameron calling my name. The last time he called my name it was abruptly cut off, but I didn't pay much attention.

I felt a strong jolt on my back and the next thing I knew was falling down a flight of stairs. The fall hurt so badly and at the end I would up in the middle of the dark-lit basement room.

I tried to push my body up, but my body felt completely shattered after that so I lied on the ground unable to stand up.

I heard a bunch of heals stomp down the stairs. Then in my peripheral vision, I could seen five girls my age dressed like a million dollars.

"What's going on?" I groaned out of pain.

I looked up at their faces and saw that they were Madison's little clones. The one dressed in a silk blue dress and some glitter pumps hovered over my lifeless body and started punching me.

I heard another person come down the stairs very fast.

THIS CHAPTER IS UNBELIEVABLY SHORT, SORRY!! I just have lost myself on Wattpad and its horrible. I haven't updated in so long. Anyway, I have some news for you guys!!

So I reunited with Jack Johnson aka my absolute favorite. You can go look at our pictures on my instagram which is @alexisamberr.

Nash also just noticed me on Twitter for the first time. He faved my tweet, tweeted me, dmed me 3x and he dmed me a selfie. You can see all of that by going on my Twitter, which is @progrier.

The next update for this story will be a character ask, so think of questions now if you want !! (:

Have a great day/night. Love you.