OS - abusive relationship

TW: like the title says: abusive

Requested by cupcakefunny125
I really hope you like it and this is what you wanted😅❤

...

Sometimes relationships are just abusive.

And Cole maybe knew this better than anyone else because he was in such an abusive relationship with his father and that since his mother had died.

He tried to believe that it was not his fathers fault, I mean he had just lost his wife, his love of the life, right?

But that believe was still no excuse.

Of course it wasn't.

No excuse would have ever been enough - forgive don't forget, hm?

But still, he loved and will always love his dad, no matter what would happen.

And he could not cut himself loose of this feeling of unconditional love even though this person has caused him so much pain and suffer.

And because all of this thinking he was still awake.

Still sitting on one of the wooden chairs in the kitchen even though everyone else went to bed hours ago.

Anyone else, except the young master of fire who went out with his new boyfriend.

Cole shivered.

He was older than Kai, his name's Carlo and he popped up out of the sudden at the monastery and introduced himself as Kai's boyfriend.

They met on a café where Carlo worked and been dating for two weeks until Kai finally convinced him to meet his friends.

And at this moment, at this tinsy little moment when Cole had seen Carlo's face, everything began to make sense.

Why he heard Kai cry a couple weeks ago alone at his room and since that nearly every night.

Why the fire master acted strange and nervous and slightly jealous around Nya and Jay when they kissed each other or playfully fighted only to end up laughing and kissing each other more.

But especially why Kai suddenly got mysterious bruises everywhere on his body.

And it all hit Cole with such a power that if it wasn't for his little little rest of selfcontrol he had left in this moment, he would have beaten Carlo's ass.

Kai got into a abusive relationship.

Now Cole could not blame himself, but he started that whole operation "try to convince Kai to get out of this" at the very very wrong side.

He told Nya if she had noticed the same.

And she got really really mad out of the sudden.

And Cole understood.

Nya did notice and she already talked with Kai about it.

And they got into a heavy argument.

And Kai refused to believe her.

And don't get it wrong, but Nya is very very quick-tempered.

So instead of comforting him, she got angry.

Cole shook his head as Nya told him this and left her room, thinking.

But Cole was not like Nya.

But Cole was not Kai's sibling.

Then he tried to tell Zane.

But he just said that this was not his business and that Kai knows what he does.