Promotion - On the trail of the soul knights

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make a little promotion for my own ninjago fanfiction called "On the trail of the soul knights" which you can also find on this account.

I am currently rewritting it, because I once wrote and created this thing 2 years ago but on german, and now I want to do it on english.

Info:

Cole finally dares to tell his father that he is the elemental master of earth, but for some reason Lou turns away from his son and seems to hate him, even to fear him.

When the young ninja then begins to suffer from a strange disease, the rest of the team first believes it was the stress of the family drama, but they should be wrong.

When suddenly they get attacked by mysterious knights and entangled in an ancient legend, it becomes clear that there was much more to it and that love cannot heal all wounds, can it?

When Cole is then haunted by a dead woman, he has to learn who he can trust and that both of them share a fate.

A fate that has the power to destroy all of Ninjago.

So as you can see, it'll be a lava ship fanfiction, but also so much more:

We have family disaster
Creepy visions
And even more creepy knights

🤫🤫🤫

And this will be a trilogy, but only if people really enjoy it❤

So come, have a look at it, like I said it is still on work and there will be a lot of things changing and again being rewritten, but if I now got your interest...

There are already 4 chapters!!

{Also, for this book now...

●You can always request OS ideas

●And as some of you wished - there will be a second part of the smut OS, but this will take some time}

Love you guys, bye

Sommerwindxx❤