a night in (OS)

So Cole has been feeling very depressed lately.

What can his friends do to make him feel better?

Read to find out...

_______________________________________

"Cole?", Kai knocked on the door of the younger ninja before he walked in.

He found his boyfrienf laying on his bed, starring at the ceiling while listening to some music through his headphones.

"Cole!", Kai said louder to get the earth elemental's attention.

It worked.

Cole sat up and put his headphones off his ears so that they hung loose around his neck.

His messy black hair covered half his face and he was wearing his favourite AC/DC shirt.

Usally quite a cute view for the fire ninja if ot wasn't for the hair being greasy, the shirt having stains and the bags, which seemed so purple in comparison to Cole's face, under his eyes.

Kai was worried.

They all were.

But Cole refused to talk to them.

Even refuses to leave his room, only to go to the bathroom or the kitchen.

"Cole... uhm... I wanna ask you out", Kai began.

He had already talked to Nya AND even his parents about this.

He knew Cole loves him unconditionally but with him being that off he was so scared for their relationship.

And when he followed his fathers advice to confront him with that fear, he made Cole's mental state even worse and the younger boy locked himself in his room.

The only thing they could hear was his sobs and it made Kai's heart burst into million pieces.

He thought that now he completely screwed up and lost him.

But they are ninja.

And ninja never quit.

Cole convinced him later that day that he really reall loves him and never wants to lose him but (and that was the first time he amitted it) "just needs some time to get his shit together".

But Kai and the others knew better.

What Cole really needs is time AND his friends help to get better.

"Why?", Cole simply asked, but Cole saw his boyfriends face blushing which confirmed him to say those next words.

"You wanna go to the cinema with me?"

That's when Cole's soft smile disappeared.

"No", was his whispered answer.

"But... why?", Kai asked his voice sounded begging.

Begging for Cole to finally open up what was wrong.

"I don't feel like going out, that's why", Cole laid back into his pillows but left the headphones off.

"Don't feel like going out to the cinema? Don't feel like going out with me?", Kai was frustrated.

"Don't feel like going out! In... public...", Cole said his voice almost disgusted.

Kai knew... EVERYONE knew Cole was an introvert but they never thought Kai would get this answer.

"Okay then...", he couldn't hide how hurt he was.

"See yo-"

"I love you, Kai", Cole said.

"Don't you ever forget that. I don't know what is wrong, but please don't leave me...", with tears in his eyes Cole walked up towards his boyfriend.