Chapter 1

Yeonjun entered the Jin Hit Company with his all black outfit, his sweatpants, shirt, and baseball hat. He was getting ready for their dance lessons for today. He went to the elevator to meet a stranger's eyes. His eyes are kinda dark, like a black hole, but there is something that is mesmerizing about it that you can't forget those pairs of eyes looking back at you. Yeonjun wondered what he looked like because he was wearing a mask. He was curious to see the stranger's face.

"Hello" The stranger greeted him, as he bowed 90 degrees.

"Oh hello," Yeonjun replied.

They stayed silent for a while when suddenly the stranger asked softly.

"What floor are you getting off?" asked the stranger.

"Uhm 7th floor how about you?" Yeonjun replied.

"That floor too."

The stranger pressed the 7th floor button.

"Really? It's only for the trainees? Are you new?" Yeonjun sheepishly asked.

"Uhmm yeah, I just got scouted outside my school, I guess I'll be training here." He replied.

"Well...cool see you around." Yeonjun replied as he walked out the elevator.

The stranger is walking behind him, towards the same direction he was heading. He just went on walking till he opened the door in their dancing studio.

"Are you following me?"

"Uhm... well the staff said it's here."

"Well I guess, you'll be the candidate for the last member to join the debut group. There are three other members before you, I was the first one to train here. I'm Yeonjun, I guess I'm older than you and the other's too but let's get inside before we start with introductions." Yeonjun excitedly explained.

The stranger nodded politely and followed Yeonjun inside the dance studio. It was kind of big, it was his first time to see a studio like that besides seeing them from idol's videos.

"Yeonjun-shi, What is that board? What is that ranking all about?"

"Yeonjun-shi? Yah! I'm not that old... Call me Yeonjun-hyung. That ranking is for the monthly evaluation, it rank the trainees based on their test on several areas. You see who is the first in rapping?

"Yeonjun-hyung."

"How about singing?"

"Yeonjun-hyung."

"How about dancing"

"Yeonjun-hyung."

"Well that's me! I'm always on the top" Yeonjun smiled proudly. He smiled with eyes with teeth showing.

The stranger found it incredibly cool, at that moment he looked up so much to Yeonjun. He knows that he can rely on him because of how hardworking he is. He was admiring Yeonjun so much that he froze when Yeonjun's face got closer to his.

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" Yeonjun said as his eyes grew a bit bigger jokingly intimidating him.

He just laughed and Yeojun let out a little giggle.

"I didn't ask for your name yet..."

"Hi, I'm Choi Beomgyu, I'm 17 years old."

"Let me formally Introduce myself too... I'm Choi Yeonjun, I'm 19 years old"

"Nice to meet you! Let's work hard together."

Yeonjun liked the sound of his voice, he guess he's really shy. He wonders what the company saw in him to join the debut group immediately. But he feel he's really special and he's happy to have another younger brother in his family.