Chapter 14

Weeks passed and the members exhausted themselves practicing for their evaluation. One day, Beomgyu was so frustrated about his performance that he missed his meals. He was practicing alone and he didn't want to bother any of the members. His body felt heavy so he decided to go back to the dorm.

The dorm was empty, he then took out his phone to watch Post Malone covers. But then his head ached and he's shivering maybe because it's cold outside. He drifted to sleep.

Yeonjun just finished his practice with Taehyun, so far they haven't talked about it and they seem to be working just fine. Taehyun decided to pay a visit to Soobin and Kai's practice. While Yeonjun went home to rest.

He entered the dorm and then he heard someone groaning, sounds like he's in pain. He went to check the living room and he found Beomgyu lying on the sofa. He's sweating and shivering, he's also mumbling something that sounds like he was calling his mom. He checked his temperature by cupping his forehead. He thinks that Beomgyu got a cold. He checked the room temperature and adjusted it. He got a fresh towel and hot water in the kitchen and then he gently pressed it to Beomgyu's head and body. He let Beomgyu rest for a while then he looked for medicine.

When he came back, Beomgyu is now awake and he was holding the towel he placed in his head.

"Hyung, you're here."

"I am and why didn't you call us? You're sick."

"I didn't know and I don't want to bother you guys, we've been so busy with practices."

Yeonjun walked towards him, gave him the pill and the glass of water.

"Thanks, hyung"

"I'll make it up to you."

"Well then don't be sick. I can't perform by myself you know. I'll look stupid."

Beomgyu laughed and he stood up to go to the bathroom. He was dizzy and he felt like he's going to stumble but Yeonjun held on to him immediately.

"Here, let me help you."

Yeonjun waited for him to get out, he told Beomgyu that he can stay in his room so that he can look after him, Beomgyu refused at first but then he said that he's the oldest and is responsible for him.

Beomgyu rested on Yeonjun's bed while Yeonjun was busy typing something.

"What are you doing hyung?"

"Hmmm, secret. You should rest."

Beomgyu nodded and went to sleep.

//

When Beomgyu woke up, he saw Yeonjun sitting on the floor with his head resting on the bed. He was holding Beomgyu's hand with a towel in his other hand. Beomgyu caressed Yeonjun's hair.

"For sure you do all these things cause you looked at me like a little brother, I hope there's something more."

Yeonjun woke up and he saw Beomgyu staring at him.

"Do you feel fine now"

"Uhmm yeah, I just needed to rest. I guess."

Beomgyu's stomach growled.

"You're hungry when is the last time you ate"

"Uhmm.... Yesterday."

"Idiot, you're going to be really sick if you skipped meals"

"I know, I just don't want to fail this one."

"You're new Gyu, Don't be too hard on yourself."

"Hmmm"