Chapter 4

Taehyun's POV

I know that Yeonjun-hyung has a soft spot for Beomgyu-hyung, I saw how he treated the other members differently. He also doesn't act like himself when he's around him which is okay for us because we don't have to suffer from Yeonjun's unending sermon. 

Today we will be going to Beomgyu-hyung's apartment. It's really nice that we will be having another person in the dorm. I hope that he's not worse than soobin. I can't really stand messy people, but Soobin-hyung is the most comfortable among them, he's a softy and I can cling to him.

//

Everyone is doing their thing when I  sat at the chair near Beomgyu-hyung's window. I was scanning the room like an observer as I am. National Geographic who? when I'm here "the genius Taehyun". Okay, that's a little bit much. As I was saying my eyes landed on the guitars leaning against the wall.

 As I was saying my eyes landed on the guitars leaning against the wall

"Hyung, Is that yours? Is that an electric and acoustic guitar?"

"Yeah, Do you know how to play it?"

"Just the acoustic one."

"Well, I'll let you try the electric guitar soon, it's really cool."

"Really? Thanks hyung. Are you part of a band?"

"I do, back in high school, but I only taught myself. My father taught me the basic chords and I learned everything else from youtube."

"That's cool hyung, where did you get it?"

"Well, my acoustic guitar was a gift, I got it when we traveled in the Philippines back then. I saw a lot of zeros and I decided to get it."

"Ohhh I sense a rich kid."

Beomgyu-hyung just laughed it off, he's pretty humble. I was about to say something when Yeonjun-hyung appeared behind him, he tapped his shoulder and asked him what to do. We are pretty distracted and I decided to make myself useful. I wandered into the bed and I saw Kai napping like a baby.

"Kai! We are not here to nap, get off!"

"Taehyun-aaah 5 minutes please?"

"Nooo" I grabbed the bedsheet and Kai bumped his butt on the floor.

"Aw, you're a bad person"

"Shut up, move!"

I finished folding the bed sheet when I heard Beomgyu-hyung screaming in pain. I saw him chasing Yeonjun-hyung trying to steal a teddy bear patterned boxer. It's cute. I went to him and I grabbed his waist to let him face me, I asked him if he's okay. He lifted his shirt to see and there's a little bruise on it.

"Hyung, we should get ice later."

"Yeah, argh this hurts so much."

I expected Yeonjun-hyung to approach him instead he went to the bathroom quickly. This is really weird, I thought he cared about him. Am I missing something?

I let Beomgyu-hyung sit on a chair, and asked for further instructions on what to pack. I'm busy putting aside his clothes when Yeonjun finally left the bathroom.

"Hyung, did you poop?" I teased him.

"No." he replied coldly.

I think he's pissed. Did Beomgyu-hyung do something? Anyway, I don't have time here, I'm hungry and I badly want to eat right now.

"Everyone! Let's do this quickly so we can grab our dinner already!"

I think they felt hungry too because everyone went silently packed, after a while, we finished packing and we collapsed on the bed.

"Hyung, did you bring Daegu here? How can you have all these things here?" Kai asked,

"I think I'm just a little sentimental, I like things that are meaningful to me."

Well, let me feel you hyung what it feels like to be meaningful to someone.

We decided to call two taxis because we can't really make it to the bus stop without feeling like we ran a mile. I joined Beomgyu-hyung to the taxi while the other members are on the other one. Funny story about Yeonjun-hyung.

"Yeonjun-hyung, do you want to ride the taxi with me?" Beomgyu asked.

"Why should I teddy bear patterned boxer?" Yeonjun-hyung said seriously.

Beomgyu-hyung pouted his lips and asked me to join him instead.

"Taehyun-ah, Let's go!"

I just nodded and from the corner of my eyes, I could see Yeonjun-hyung rolling his eyes while back hugging Soobin

We arrived at the dorm and all of us collapsed on the sofa.

"So guys, what should we do about our rooms?" Soobin asked.

"Well should we vote? Play a game? We have three rooms hyung... I think someone who goes to that solo bed will be really lucky." Kai explained.

"We should just do this by our age" I suggested.

"Yah! I know you want to share the room with me." Kai teased.

Well he's not wrong, ever since I joined the company, Kai is someone who's the same age as me and we get along a lot. I'm not complaining about his obsession with plushies, it's really cute.

"How about you Beomgyu, do you want to share a room with someone?" Soobin asked.

"I can share a room with someone, but I'm okay as long as they don't care that I stayed up late."

"Yeonjun-hyung actually sleeps in the solo bed. Hyung, do you want to share a room with me?" Soobin asked as he raised his eyebrows.

Yeonjun didn't say anything, I think Beomgyu sensed that.

"Hyung, I'm okay sharing the room with you. If it's okay with you?"

"Yaaaah, of course." Soobin hugging Beomgyu calling him roomie.

Yeonjun-hyung was about to say something, but he stayed there silently looking from afar. Well we all saw this coming, Yeonjun-hyung doesn't share a room with anyone. Maybe because he was used to it, he was an only child. He said he was asking his parents for a sibling but look he got us now.

"Okay thats it, Be back here so we can decide what to order for dinner."

"Yes, hyung!" we said in chorus.

"Taehyun-ah, can I talk to you?" Yeonjun-hyung said.

Everyone went to their own business, I saw Soobin-hyung excitedly pushed Beomgyu-hyung to their room. Kai headed to the kitchen to drink another galloon of grape juice for sure. After a while I followed Yeonjun-hyung to his room. I opened the door and I see him lying on his back on his beanbag, his face towards the ceiling. He's been acting so weird since we came back from hyung's apartment. I broke the silence by asking a question.

"hyung, was it about?"

"I-I.. I don't know."