Chapter 13

"Taehyun... he said he likes me."

Yeonjun blinked twice, he was speechless.

"He told me that he didn't expect anything, but we are in a team and I thought it could affect us later on."

"He's not serious right?"

"I thought he was playing around, but he said he was serious."

Yeonjun felt his blood boiling, is it purely a coincidence that he liked him. Is he doing this to make fun of me? A lot of ideas are processed in Yeonjun's mind. He just told Beomgyu to see where it goes and act as normal as possible then he went out of the kitchen. He went to his room and blasted loud music. He thought that maybe he should confront Taehyun about it but he promised Beomgyu that he won't tell anyone even if it's Taehyun. He's not doing a big move yet, maybe I should just let it be.

He tried to fix his rap lines when what Beomgyu said echoed his mind. "He said he likes me." Well, I can't blame them falling for Beomgyu, but seriously Taehyun? He's the only person who knows what I felt about Beomgyu although I don't directly tell him that I like him. He was pissed and he's throwing papers over the place.

The door suddenly opened to reveal his giant soul mate.

"Your music's too loud, and why the heck your room is much messier than mine now?

"Nothing soob- just I need to chill."

"You know you can talk about it with me."

Yeonjun thought twice if he could ask Soobin for help, instead of telling him the details he went in another direction in telling a story.

"So I have a friend, this friend likes someone but he's not ready to tell him yet. His friend noticed that he likes her, so they talked about that lingering feeling. However, after a while, his friend confessed to her that he also likes her. Now that friend didn't even confront him nor tell him that he confessed. My friend felt betrayed of course."

"I see, now what does your friend want to do about it? Why not let him confess to her too?"

"That would be a little complicated since my friend doesn't want to lose their friendship, he doesn't want to risk it."

"But if another one comes around as you said? Would your friend let it happen just like that? I think he needs to talk to his friend to clear out why he kept it hidden from him"

"Should I? I mean should my friend confront that person? Well actually her crush told him that he shouldn't tell anyone that he told him about the confession."

"Well, that's complicated. I think your friend should sort his feelings first if he has any intention to do something with her. If not, I think it would be better to let the two do their things since it's also out of the control of your friend."

"I see."

"Now tell me, who do you like? Yeji? And who's the other dude?"