Chapter 20

Months have passed and the routine is the same as always, Moas has been more supportive of TXT. Some were wishing that Beomgyu and Yeonjun will have interaction together but then the company seems to cut all the scenes that include them being closed. It was alright for the both of them because it would hide the fact that they are dating but then some fans would want them to do fan service. Yeonbin has been a popular ship and sometimes people would ask them to flirt with each other. This idea is clear to Beomgyu that it was just a play but then even behind the camera he can't deny that Yeonjun and Soobin are soulmates. They are best friends and sometimes he wonders if Soobin doesn't really fall for him or vice versa.

Beomgyu thought he was alone with those thoughts but Yeonjun too is bothered by how his lover is close to Taehyun. He understood that their age is closer in the manner and Taehyun really opens up with Beomgyu. He knows the connection the two boys have and the feeling when Taehyun pretends to like Beomgyu still lingers on Yeonjun.

One day, the staff talked about having Beomgyu and Yeonjun live together. They said that it would be suspicious that even after a year they still don't have a Vlive.

"Hey baby" Yeonjun said as he tapped Beomgyu who's napping in the living room.

"Hmm?"

"The staff said we could do a live together now."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know, I guess the fans notice that it's been a year now."

"What should we do?"

"Guess we should talk with the fans?

The next day, Beomgyu and Yeojun went to their studio to start their vlive. The staffs trusted them since it's almost a year now and nothing controversial has happened. They decided that it's okay if they are not around to supervised.

"Are you ready?" Beomgyu asked.

"Hmmm"

The vlive started and a lot of fans are commenting.

Finally, Beomgyu and Yeonjun vlive!

What took you guys so long?

I miss you both!

Everyone was excited, a lot of fans tweeted about it, and then a lot more fans joined the vlive.

"Woahhh hello moa!" Beomgyu said.

"I miss you too Moa!" Yeonjun shouted.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun are clearly distancing from each other. Yeonjun notices that a fan commented that they are so far from each other. Yeonjun then grabs Beomgyu's chair and pulls it towards him.

"You're so light."

"Haha, hyung" Beomgyu laughed nervously.

"Well, guys for today will be answering all your questions."

"First question, what took us so long to be on vlive together?" Yeonjun read the comment.

"Well, Yeonjun-hyung and I don't have a matching schedule. I always have to take extra classes. It's either it's only me who's available or hyung."

"Also, moa you know that Beomgyu sleeps a lot, I don't want to disturb his beauty rest."

"Right, moa I need my beauty rest." Beomgyu said as he made his way closer to the camera and making cute faces.

"Hahahhaha, silly."

"What do you like about each other?" Beomgyu read the comment.

"I don't like him." Yeonjun teased.