Chapter 12

The monthly evaluation is one week away, the boys have been practicing so hard that they forgot that it's coming. One day in the dorm, they decided to take a rest, they said that their bodies have limitations too and they need to at least take a rest to be in a good condition.

They decided to have half of the day on their own, Beomgyu said that he hadn't been to many places in Seoul. Taehyun volunteered to go with him while the other members decided to stay at the dorm.

"Hyung, do you want to go to the arcade?"

"Of course, I've been wondering what Seoul's arcade looks like."

Beomgyu and Taehyun and headed to the arcade, they bought tokens and tried different games.

"Should we make a bet?"

"Taehyun-ah, you know I'll win. I'm Daegu's arcade master."

"As if I believe you, whoever gets the most wins will treat the other for food later."

"Sure! Let's try the basketball"

They went to play the basketball game, and Beomgyu was surprised at how good Taehyun was.

"What the heck? Why are you so good."

"Just a gift from God, I think," Taehyun said sarcastically.

"Whatever, let's go to the next one."

"That's 0-1"

Beomgyu and Taehyun played for some more, with Taehyun winning.

"Whatever, maybe I'm not on the lucky side today. What do you want?"

"What do you like?"

"I'm asking you, duh."

"You're a picky eater, I can eat anything. You decide"

"Fine but let's go to that videoke booth. That sounds fun."

They went to the videoke booth and they didn't expect that it's cramped. Maybe it was small for their height, but still, they enjoyed the lighting and free snacks. They got to pick the songs, Taehyun choosing mostly Twice songs, while Beomgyu picking on gloomy music.

"We are really different, but I like your voice."

"Thanks, you have a nice voice too, you should be in a girl group," Beomgyu replied.

"Do you want to see the light hyung?"

"I'm kidding, chill. Let's take a rest for a while."

"We should bring out members next time."

"We should."

The two boys sat there comfortably in silence. They were trying hard this month, that with this little solace they have is something that is a really grateful thing to have.