Chapter 3

Yeonjun's POV

There's a lot to process for today, it turns out I'm grouped with Taehyun and Beomgyu. This month's evaluation is going to be a challenge. I'm not really sure what could be the result, I'm pretty sure about Taehyun's skill, he has really good vocals and he keeps up with the dancing very well. I'm not obsessed with ranking first, but the pressure of always being at the top is making me uneasy sometimes.

We ended the meeting with the instructors and we are free to go back to the dorm to enjoy our free time. As we are heading to the basement with other members, the staff said that Beomgyu is going to live together with us. I didn't expect to be this soon, I guess it will be convenient to be with us since he's not from Seoul.

"Gyu, the staff said you should live with us."

"Ohhh yeah Hyung, I heard. I can make use of the time to pack my things back in my apartment."

"I have nothing to do, can I help you?"

"Me too!" Kai said.

"Count me in!" Soobin exclaimed.

"It would be a nice workout," Taehyun added.

"Uhm, I don't have that many things to get. But I guess it will be fun to come together." Beomgyu said shyly.

I grabbed my jacket and waited for the other member in the parking area. I'm standing beside Beomgyu waiting for the other members to come back.

"So gyu, how do you feel living with us?"

"I'm happy! I don't have to be scared when I think of a ghost suddenly appearing under my bed"

"Yah, are you a kid?"

"Hyung what's that?"

"What?"

"That." He pointed behind my shoulder, I glanced behind and I saw nothing when he suddenly shouted.

"Boo!" His nose is almost touching mine.

"Don't get me started with pranks, Choi Beomgyu"

I am honestly startled not because of that sudden shout but because of how close his face to mine. Thank god the parking lot is dark or else he's going to see how the tint of red spreads across my face. I'm happy that the members have already arrived or else I'm just gonna stand here awkwardly aaa embarrassing.

"Hyung, why is your face so red? Are you sick?" Soobin asked.

"Nothing, it's just too hot in here, what took you guys so long?"

"Hyung, kai lost his earphones again, for the 10th time" Taehyun answered.

My eyes are met with Kai's guilty eyes as he mumbled

"Sorry hyung"

He's really adorable but what a troublemaker.

"Let's go, I think we should go to Beomgyu's apartment. Let's just order something when we get to the dorm."

We decided to walk because the weather is nice and Beomgyu said it was actually near the company. We are already walking for 20 minutes and we haven't arrived at his apartment yet.

"Beomgyu, are you sure it's near, this felt like crossing another mountain"

"For someone with that physique hyung, you sure are weak."

"Yah! Just you see how strong I am, this is just too much. My legs are giving up. We should take the bus going back to the dorm. I can't do this"

"What a princess."